'Surprise'

[Not Edited]
Jason lit each and every candle in his room and smiled as he looked around to make sure everything was in place, the rose peddles on the bed were spread out and the room smelled like vanilla due to the scented candles. Jason licked his lips and walked towards the kitchen, turning off the oven as he grabbed the thick gloves and took out a tray of lasagna.

Jason cut two pieces and put them on separate plates, carrying it towards the table with a Bouquet of orange lilies sitting on the center of the table. Jason sighed and pushed his hair back, walking towards Justin's room.

"Baby boy.. come here" Jason said as Justin was coloring, the boy looked up and walked towards Jason "yes daddy?" "You've been in your room all day" "I know daddy.. that's because I was drawing you a picture! I worked on it all day!" Justin said and grabbed the paper from his desk, showing it to Jason as he held the paper.

It was a painting, with purple and pink swirls, there were a lot of colors such as purple, pink, white, hot pink, red, and violate and Jason knew that it meant love.  The man smiled "it's beautiful darling, I'll hang it in my office" Jason said and Justin grinned "I made us dinner" Jason said and Justin followed him into the kitchen to see the food displayed on the table.

"Oh daddy! That looks delicious!" Justin smiled "thank you!" he said and sat down as Jason smiled "anything for you baby boy." Justin took a bite out of his lasagna as he hummed "it's so good!" he said and continued eating as Jason poured him soda.

"And I also have another surprise for you after dinner" Jason said as Justin bounced on his seat "yay! I can't wait" he blushed. Jason had learned more about Justin during their dinner, it turns out Justin's parents live in Canada and they are very aware of Justin's behavior and what he likes to do. Justin left to explore the world and find the love of his life, little did he know that the love of his life was searching for him too.

--

"Come open your presents babe" Jason smiled and Justin ran into the living room to see two boxes. Justin quickly unwrapped one of the boxes and squealed when he saw the blue pacifier he wanted "thank you daddy!" he said and kissed Jason's cheek before reaching for the other box, Justin's eyes brightened at the sight of more art supplies "aww daddy! This means so much! Thank you, thank you! I love you!" Justin wrapped his arms around Jason's neck as Jason held his waist "I love you too baby boy" he smiled "there's one more" Jason said and quickly got up to get the last gift.

Justin looked through his art supplies and Jason soon returned with a puppy, Justin gasped and tears formed in his eyes "oh my gosh" he said and held the puppy in his arms. "I made sure that she was trained to behave well.. I didn't want you to end up getting stressed out" Jason chuckled and Justin smiled widely "I love her daddy! Just like I love you" he said.

"Thank you again" Justin said and put the puppy down as she ran around the room. "Come on" Jason grabbed Justin's hand and lead him towards his room, Justin blushed as he looked around to see candles and rose peddles. Jason wrapped his arms around Justin's waist from behind as he shut the door. Jason kissed Justin's neck softly as the boy blushed and tilted his head to give the man more access.

Jason rubbed Justin's sides, sliding his hands underneath his shirt as he shivered. Justin turned around and wrapped his arms around Jason's neck, walking backwards as they both landed on the bed. Jason was quick to pull off Justin's shirt along with his pants as Justin licked his lips "daddy" Justin said as he put his hand over Jason's covered member.

"Can I?" Justin asked and Jason nodded as he took his belt off, Justin flipped Jason over so that he was lying on his back and pulled his pants off. Justin licked his lips as he pulled down Jason's boxers, revealing his leaking member and Justin moaned at the sight, it made him hard. Justin took Jason's member into his mouth as the man moaned. Justin sucked on Jason's member momentarily and rubbed the base in his hands as Jason moaned at the sight. Justin smiled before flicking his tongue across the tip then licked a strip from his base to the tip, licking off the pre-cum that spilled from the top. "Fuck, baby" Jason moaned as he bucked his hips.

Justin pumped Jason's member as the man groaned "wait baby boy" he said and Justin immediately stopped as he frowned "I-I want to feel you" Jason said as he sat up "if that's okay with you" he said and Justin nodded "of course daddy."

Justin lied down and Jason stuck his fingers into Justin's mouth and the boy sucked on the mans fingers momentarily while looking into his eyes, giving him that innocent look he always had. Jason growled at the sight and pulled Justin's boxers off before pulling his fingers away and thrusting them into his entrance as he stressed the boy out, Justin moaned as he leaned his head back "d-daddy! Oh yes!" he moaned as he closed his eyes.

Jason curled his fingers and turned them as Justin whimpered "hmm!" he moaned and Jason licked his lips, pulling his fingers away as he grabbed Justin's thighs and rubbed his member against Justin's entrance, teasing him by flicking it against his thigh with a smirk. "D-daddy please!" Justin whined and Jason chuckled, leaning down to kiss Justin while he pushed himself into his entrance.

It hurt but Justin was distracted with the amount of kisses Jason was giving him to care. Once Jason was fully inside of Justin, he pulled away from the kiss and stared into his eyes "I love you" he said and Justin smiled shyly "I love you too daddy."

Jason thrusted his hips and Justin closed his eyes, hands clenching onto the bedsheets as he threw his head back. Jason wasn't sure what he enjoyed the most, the feeling of Justin's tight entrance around his thick member or Justin's face but the man held Justin's thighs and continued thrusting at a quick pace as Justin moaned loudly, arching his back as Jason groaned.

"I-I'm going to come daddy!" Justin whimpered "come baby" Jason whispered and the boy let out one more moan before coming on Jason's abs, Jason came inside of his baby boy as he moaned. Jason lied down besides Justin and breathed heavily as his baby boy closed his eyes, falling asleep as Jason smiled. "Goodnight baby boy" he said before kissing Justin's cheek.

Justin smiled and Jason wrapped his arms around the boys waist as he fell asleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading cuties!

If you haven't heard already, I have posted the sequel to my story "The Chatroøm" and it is called "the Chatroøm 2" so check that out if you haven't!