'Valentine's Day' [FINAL]

Justin wasn't expecting to wake up with already a couple of presents, the boy rubbed his eyes and looked around to see three boxes and two bags that were wrapped. Justin got out of bed and walked towards one of the boxes, it had his name on it and the boy slowly unwrapped the box, opening the lid to see a lot of art supply. Justin squealed in excitement as he dug through the supply, he was very tempted to open his new paint brushes now but he had more presents to open.

Justin opened the next box to see a pair of baby blue vans, he absolutely adored the new pair of shoes and definitely planned on wearing them today. Justin walked towards the last box and opened the lid to see lots of clothes, mostly hoodies from very well known clothing lines. Justin smiled as he held the hoodies in his arms and placed them back in the box carefully before walking towards the bag, Justin took out the paper and peaked inside to reveal a red teddy bear. Justin smiled and hugged the stuffed animal tightly before walking to the other bag and opened it as the teddy sat on his lap.

Justin licked his lips as he took out the pacifier and stuck it between his lips, Justin grabbed the rattle and shook the toy as he lied down on the rug. Jason stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, "hi baby" he said as Justin sat up "daddy! Thank you! Thank you for everything!" Justin hugged his daddy's bear torso as Jason smiled "anything for you babe but I need to put on some clothes now" Jason laughed.

"Not before I repay you daddy" Justin said as he pulled on the towel and Jason's breath hitched at the sight "are you sure babe?" "Yes daddy" Justin said before pulling the towel off and the boy sat on his knees as Jason looked down at him with so much love and lust in his eyes.

Justin grabbed Jason's member in his hands and began stroking the mans thick c•ck as Jason let out a grunt, Justin smiled before flicking his tongue across the head of the member repeatedly "s-stop teasing Justin" Jason groaned in pure frustration as Justin smirked and opened his mouth, leaning his head forward as he took Jason's hard member into his mouth.

Jason groaned as he tugged on Justin's hair, the boy held the base of Jason's member while thrusting his mouth around Jason's leaking member. "Baby boy" Jason moaned as he closed his eyes, Justin let go of the base and deep throat Jason's member, the tip hitting the back of his throat as Jason gasped. The man certainly did not expect that, he couldn't help but thrust his hips as Justin moaned around his member.

"I-I'm coming baby!" Jason groaned and Justin dragged his tongue from the base of Jason's member to the tip causing Jason to come, hard. It was a release that Jason didn't know he needed. Jason sighed in relief and Justin wiped his lips with this thumb as he smiled, "you're so good baby boy.. let's go" Jason kissed Justin's forehead and the boy nodded happily.

--

Justin smiled as he looked down at his food, licking his lips as he began eating and Jason snapped a photo as he smiled. Jason wanted to remember today, he had so much planned out. Jason put his phone down and began eating his breakfast, "I have a question" Jason said "yes daddy?" "when we met.. what was your impression of me?" Jason asked and Justin bit his lower lip "umm I thought you were really handsome and I was scared because I didn't know what you were like but you were so nice and gentle with me.. i knew I could trust you" Justin smiled softly, "you didn't know what I was like? But you were on the list of people that had auditioned to be mine, didn't they tell you about me before?" Jason raised a brow.

"T-they put my name without my permission so that they could get rid of me, they always do that but nobody ever wanted me.. I got lucky with you" Justin said as he continued eating "nobody ever chose you? But look at you.. I don't understand, you're gorgeous" Jason said and Justin blushed lightly as he shrugged.