'You're Perfect'

"Baby, I've got to go" Jason said and Justin smiled as he ran towards Jason, "bye daddy! I'll miss you!" Justin smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jason's waist "baby boy, I'll be gone for a few hours" Jason laughed, "I know but that's long to me" Justin frowned and Jason only smiled as he kissed his boyfriend.

Selena stood by the doorway as she waited for Jason to leave, "I'll be back in three hours" Jason said and Selena nodded as the man had finally left.

Selena let out a sigh and turned around, staring at Justin as he watched TV while eating a cup of apple sauce. The woman crossed her arms and stared at the boy, wondering how an innocent boy could possibly draw the attention of Jason McCann.

Selena sat on the other couch and Justin giggled at the show playing, maybe it was his innocence? She thought. When Selena had met Jason she was an innocent high school girl trying to balance two jobs to raise money to get the medication that her mother needs, it was easy because her father always looked after her mother but it was beginning to be too much for him to handle so when she came home from work, he was gone, all his belongings and her mother was on her bed sleeping.

Jason always had someone look after her mother while she worked, Jason always bought things for Selena and her mother until Xavier McCann came to stop by for the holidays, Selena was very attracted to him and the older brother loved to tease her. They had sex, on Christmas Eve and continued their secret relationship for another year until they had gotten caught.

Jason had walked into his own office to see the love of his life (at the time) fucking his brother.

Selena sighed at the memory, "excuse me?" Justin said again as the woman shook her head "oh uh yes?" "You've been staring at me for five minutes" Justin said "sorry.. I zoned out" Selena said. "Who are you again?" Justin asked as he tilted his head.

Selena was jealous, 'shit he's gorgeous' she thought to herself. "Jason's ex girlfriend" Selena spat and smiled innocently "and who are you again?"

"Justin Bieber, Daddy's current love interest," Justin wanted to piss her off, he might act innocent with his daddy but nobody takes away what's his.

Selena flinched, "you're a bit sassy.. let me fix that" Selena said and threw a pillow at Justin as his jaw dropped, the boy grabbed a full spoon of apple sauce and flicked it towards Selena's forehead as she gasped and Justin laughed loudly before getting out of the couch. "Oh you are so going to get it!" Selena said and stood up as she chased Justin around the living room, the boy giggled as he ran around in his Batman pajamas and Selena began to run out of breath as she shot him a glare.

"Jeez you're way too fast!" "that's what I tell my daddy when he's sucking me off" Justin smiled and Selena growled before tackling the boy on the ground, Justin struggled as the woman began to scratch him "s-stop it you old hag!"

"I'm not old! Maybe you should just grow up!" Selena said while scratching the boy "y-you're the one tackling me!" Justin cried and Selena's eyes widened. If Jason sees any scratches on Justin then there won't be any money, but it was too late because the moment Selena had stopped there were many marks on Justin's face and arms.

Justin raised a brow and punched her breast as the woman whined "ouch! You brat!" Selena rolled off of Justin and the boy quickly got up, running into his room as Selena lied on the floor and breathed heavily.

Tears streamed down Selena's cheeks as she cried on the ground, Justin peaked his head out the door and stared at her in confusion. Justin looked at the time and only an hour had passed by, "what's wrong?" Justin asked and Selena sat up as she sniffled "you're perfect! Jason will never want me back" Selena said.

"Are you sure that I'm the reason why he doesn't want you?" Justin said and yawned "can I have a bottle?" he asked and Selena snapped her head up at him "yeah" she said and stood up as she walked into the kitchen.

Justin grabbed his blanket and stuffed animal as he walked towards the couch, laying down in front of the TV as Selena walked towards him with the bottle. Justin grabbed it and began to drink from it while he watched TV.

Selena walked into the bathroom and wiped the apple sauce from her forehead as she scrunched her nose. She thought about Justin's question, he wasn't really the reason why Jason wouldn't take her back but he is getting in the way of getting Jason back. Selena wanted him gone, and out of her way so that Jason could help her take care of her mother like old days.

Selena walked into the living room to see Justin sleeping and she grabbed the pillow from his side, lifting it over his head as she sighed "goodbye Justin" she said and pressed the pillow against his face. Justin was fully awake now, the boy struggled to get the pillow off his face and Selena only pressed harder as the boy began to scream.

Selena shot her head at the door to see Jason and Ian staring at her in shock and the woman let go as her eyes widened "J-Jason" Selena said and Justin looked up to face his daddy. "Get out" Jason said and Selena's eyes began to water "b-but my money" "forget it now get out before I call the cops" Jason spat and Selena quickly rushed out of the building.

Jason ran towards Justin and his eyes widened at the scratches on his face "baby boy I'm so sorry" Jason said with a sigh, "y-you're back early daddy" Justin pointed out "I was worried.. my gut instinct told me something was wrong" Jason chuckled and Justin giggled.

"I love you Justin" Jason said and the boy smiled brightly "I love you too daddy."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖