'Canada'

Jason grabbed the soft blue blanket, on the blanket was a yellow star coming out of a cloud, leaving a rainbow trail from the cloud to the star. Jason put his suitcase into the trunk of the car and stepped into the uber as the driver closed the trunk and sat on the drivers seat.

"The airport, please" Jason said and clung onto the blanket as he sighed, Jason inhaled the scent and closed his eyes.

Once Jason had arrived to the airport he handed the woman his ticket and walked pass security, the man sat down on a seat and held onto the blanket as he looked out the window. Jason had a killer headache from earlier but he was trying to ignore it, Jason is finally going to see Justin again and he was nervous as hell.

Jason was nervous because Justin thinks Ian is coming, hell Justin probably doesn't even know he's getting his blanket back at all. "Would you like anything to eat or drink sir?" the flight attendant asked and Jason looked up "uh yeah I'll have a coffee and a donut" Jason said and the woman nodded before leaving as the man sighed. Jason knew that he looked unhealthy, he didn't want Justin to notice.

The woman came back with a cup of coffee and a donut and Jason thanked her and took a sip out of his coffee as he sighed in relief. Jason suddenly jumped when a woman sat beside him.

Jason turned around as Selena raised a brow "someone's jumpy," "why are you here?" Jason glared "I got a job offer calm down" Selena scoffed. "Sit somewhere else" Jason said "all the seats are taken!" Selena said in annoyance and Jason sat up, looking around to see all the seats filled, Jason sat back down and scoffed "whatever" he said and took a sip out of his coffee.

"Where's that boyfriend of yours?" Selena smirked, "none of your damn business! Shut up!" Jason said in annoyance. "Did he finally dump you? I've got to admit.. the kid is perfect, he's adorable.. he can do way better" Selena shrugged and Jason sighed "I-I know" he said.

"Did you two break up?" Selena asked and Jason stared at the window, "come on.. I'm just trying to be your friend" "you attacked Justin.. you tried to kill him!" "I was jealous, I admit it but I'm over it now" Selena shrugged. "Please just stop talking to me" Jason said and put on a pair of headphones.

Selena rolled her eyes and grabbed a magazine, Jason took a bite out of his donut while scrolling through his phone. Soon Jason began falling asleep as he leaned his head against the window.

Selena stared at the man and sighed as she stroked his cheek, "I'll never love anyone the way I love you" Selena said as Jason let out a soft snore.

--

Jason stepped out of the airport and sighed as he held his suitcase, he had finally arrived to Canada and he was getting nervous. Jason put his suitcase in the uber and sat down as he gave the driver the address, Jason closed his eyes as he tried to sleep. His neck was hurting due to the seats at the airport, Jason winced as he rubbed his neck and checked the time.

It was pretty early, almost twelve PM. Jason's phone buzzed and he raised a brow.

Ian: Justin's parents won't be there when you get there, they said they had a really important conference so they left him at home and will be back tonight. Be careful.

Jason rolled his eyes, they left him alone?

Jason put his phone down and bit his lower lip, he was hungry but he didn't want to eat because it would take up time.

Jason noticed that he was going through a small town, there were a lot of apartment buildings and little shops, Jason wasn't very used to this life style. He was always surrounded by tall buildings and business men, Jason grabbed his phone and looked through his photos and he couldn't help but stare at the photo of Justin in his private jet. Justin always had such a beautiful smile, Jason thought.

"Sir, we've arrived" the driver said and Jason gulped "t-thank you" he said and stepped out of the car, grabbing his suitcase from the trunk. Jason walked towards the house and stepped on the porch, the man knocked on the door and held the blanket in his arms.

The door opened revealing Justin, Jason could feel his throat tighten "h-hi" he said, "why are you here?" Justin asked "t-to return this" Jason said as he held a blanket and Justin's eyes widened. Justin grabbed the blanket and smiled, inhaling the scent as he rubbed the blanket against his cheek. Justin noticed the bags underneath Jason's eyes, "um.. how long are you staying?" he asked "just until tomorrow then I'm leaving" Jason yawned and Justin also noticed how pale Jason looked, "do you want to take a nap before you head back? You can sleep in the extra room" Justin offered and Jason shook his head "no I wouldn't want to bother you" "y-you won't.. it's the least I can do" he said and Jason nodded "okay" he smiled.

Justin shut the door as Jason entered the house and locked it, he lead Jason upstairs to the empty room with a king size bed and Jason put his suitcase on the ground as Justin smiled "you can nap here" he said and Jason nodded "thank you" he said and Justin shrugged before leaving with his blanket.

Jason kicked his shoes off and changed into a pair of blue sweat pants, he put on a simple T-shirt and crawled into bed as he yawned. Jason lied down and closed his eyes, immediately falling asleep.

Justin opened the door and the boy was surprised that Jason was already asleep, he bit his lower lip as he walked into the room and stared at Jason. Justin missed him, and he hadn't exactly been sleeping so much due to the blanket going missing. Justin noticed how pale Jason looked and he was much skinnier, the boy licked his lips and grabbed the house phone.

Justin opened a book to reveal phone numbers that his mother made for him in case there was an emergency or he wanted to eat, Justin searched for a certain fast food place and dialed the number. Justin didn't know how to cook, but he is willing to do whatever he can to make sure Jason is healthy and most definitely happy.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading cuties! Sorry I didn't update earlier I had homework and then I got really sleepy because I haven't been getting enough sleep but I just woke up from a nap and I feel pretty better ha

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT, ITS OKAY TO SHARE YOUR OPINION EVEN IF I MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH THEM MYSELF YOU ARE STILL ALLOWED TO SHARE THEM! BUT FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT WITH SOMEONE FOR SHARING OUT THEIR OWN OPINION, EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS AND EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU STILL HAVE TO BE RESPECTFUL PLEASE!

Honestly though this story sucks, there's no need to fight over a silly story really.

I hope you all have an amazing Friday💫

Baby Boy [Jastin] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara