'Pink or Blue?'

Jason sat inside the dark room by the table as he waited for his best friend to arrive. Jason is currently at a restaurant and this restaurant has private rooms for VIP guests and Jason had so happened to be one, all thanks to his company.

Jason stood up as Ian entered the room and behind him stood his girlfriend as she looked around, Jason stared at her features in amusement. The girl wore a pink dress and white flats, white thigh highs and she had her brown hair in two braided pigtails as she held a stuffed animal and a pacifier between her lips, and her eyes.

How could you not notice those blue eyes?

"Sorry, I had to get her ready.. Barbara can be really picky with her outfits" Ian said and the girl looked around as Jason smiled "it's okay.. come sit" he said and Ian sat down across from Jason as Barbara sat on her seat, "daddy I'm bored" she whined.

The waiter walked in with two menus and Ian requested for a kids menu, handing it to Barbara along with crayons.

Jason watched in amusement as Barbara smiled and opened the menu, coloring the picture as Ian smiled at his best friend. "Do you ever take her with you to meetings?" "only if her babysitter can't make it which is rarely to ever happen" Ian shrugged, "is her babysitter okay with her?" Jason asked. "Yeah they have babysitters for age play, to them it's completely normal" Ian shrugged and Jason nodded as Barbara began to chew on her crayons.

"Barbara! No!" Ian glared and grabbed the crayon from his girlfriend as she whined and threw her other crayon against the table, Ian leaned in against her ear while holding her wrist and the girl blushed as she nodded.

"She's pretty mad at me.. she doesn't like it when I go to clubs" Ian sighed, "it's okay" I smiled. "Daddy can we go get me some new clothes after we eat?" Barbara asked and Ian shrugged "eh, why not?" he sad and she smiled, letting out a squeal of excitement before kissing Ian's cheek.

Jason couldn't help but stare at Barbara, he watched as she perfectly ate like a child and made a mess with her food, the way Barbara started to whine in boredom every time Ian tried to talk about their business like an actual child would. Jason adored her and it made him want to have someone like her even more.

Jason followed as Barbara looked through the pink dresses at the store, asking Ian which one he liked and trying them on as he watched her in admiration. "Daddy, do you like this?" Barbara held a pink thong as Ian's cheeks heated up. Jason ended up waiting outside the store as Ian and Barbara spent about twenty minutes in the dressing room together. Jason wanted that, he wanted what Ian had and he planned on having that soon.

Jason has been so unhappy for the past few months, maybe this could help him feel better.

Jason stood by as Barbara held a skirt, "pink or blue?" she asked Ian as he smiled "why not get both?" he said and Barbara liked the idea as she nodded. "I'm going to do it" Jason spoke up and Ian glanced at his best friend, "seriously?" he said and Jason nodded as he smiled "yeah" he said.

"It's a pretty long process but since you are very well known I'm sure it won't be as difficult" Ian smiled and Jason nodded, "we'll go first thing tomorrow."

--

Jason wanted to make sure that his submissive was comfortable, so he went online to search for a crib. Jason wasn't sure whether he wanted a girlfriend or a boyfriend, he wasn't the one to really care about genders but he needed to make up his mind so that he was able to buy the appropriate items for his submissive.

Jason played with his gold credit card in his hand as he began adding things to his cart, Ian had listed out things that Jason needed for his submissive and some of these things Jason didn't even know what they were but he still bought it anyway.

Jason pressed on 'checkout' and lied back against his seat with a sigh, he was nervous. Jason would be sharing his loft with someone, he's so used to living by himself. Jason would be lying if he said he weren't excited though, maybe this could make the man happy.

Jason walked towards his bed and lied down, pulling the covers over his sheet as he stared at the brown teddy bear on his desk, the one given to him by his brother. Jason doesn't talk to his brother anymore, he's part of the reason why him and Selena split.. well he's the main reason why they split but Jason kept the bear because it was passed on, he didn't sleep with it but he definitely loved to stare at it before going to bed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading cuties 🖤✨

Also I think I might add some little edits with every chapter like I did with "my best friends brother."