'Mine'

"I can't believe you invited the dick," Jason spat as he crossed his arms "oh sweetie! Be nice, he's your brother!" Jason's mother, Bianca said as she continued cooking.

"Yeah the brother that stole my ex girlfriend from me and all the other ones before that!" Jason glared, "you know I'm standing right here" Xavier said "yeah, yeah fuck off" Jason shrugged the man off as Bianca glared at her son.

"Whatever as long as he's not staying tonight and stays the fuck away from me then he can stay for dinner" Jason scoffed before going up the stairs.

"Who was that daddy?" Justin asked and Jason shut the door before walking towards Justin, grabbing his waist as he pressed his lips against his "d-daddy is everything okay?" Justin asked as he pulled away wide eyed "I just want to show you how much I love you baby" Jason said and Justin smiled softly, "okay but we have to be quiet daddy" he giggled.

"How about we bring out your favorite toys, hm?" Jason purred and Justin bounced in excitement as he nodded eagerly. Jason wanted to show Justin how much he truly loves him, he couldn't risk losing him to his brother like he had with his past lovers.

Jason grabbed a blindfold and wrapped it around Justin's eyes, Justin lied down as he took his clothes off while Jason searched for a whip and a vibrator. Jason smiled as he grabbed the toy and made sure to lock the door before walking towards Justin with the toy in his hand, "I love you so much" Jason said as he grabbed a feather and ran the item down Justin's body as the boy shivered.

Jason heard a knock on the door, "brother! Open up! I want to spend time with you! Let's catch up!" Xavier smiled and Jason face palmed, "w-who's that?" Justin whispered "my piece of shit brother" Jason said "ignore him." "I know you can hear me Jase!" Xavier said as he knocked on the door and Jason sighed.

"We'll have to do this later babe" Jason said and untied the blindfold as Justin nodded in understanding.

Once the boys were fully dressed and put everything away Jason opened the door to see Xavier, "what do you want asshole?" Jason said as his brother smiled "let's catch up! How's your company? Who's that?" Xavier asked as Justin was sat on the bed.

"My boyfriend.. now go away" Jason glared and Xavier barged into the room to take a better look at Justin, "oh he's so cute.. look at him.. so innocent" Xavier smiled as he ran his fingers down Justin's cheek and Justin bit the mans finger as he hissed.

"You've got a feisty one" Xavier said as Jason scoffed "he doesn't like it when people touch him without his permission" Jason said as Xavier smiled "may I touch you, kitten?"

"No."

Jason smirked and Xavier chuckled darkly, "okay.. respect" he said with his hands up and stood up. "Come on brother" Xavier said as Jason followed him down the halls.

"How have you been? How's your company, I've got to admit.. if there's one thing you're better than me at it's being a business man" Xavier chuckled and Jason rolled his eyes as they entered a room with a pool table. "Are you still friends with Ian?" "yes" Jason said.

"How is he?" "he's fine" Jason said as he looked down, "I know you hate me for leaving you with mom.. and taking every good person in your life with me but Jase we're adults now, the past is the past" Xavier smiled, "piss off" Jason snorted.

"Ah come on! I'm your brother," "you're not my brother.. if anything Ian's been more of a brother than you've ever have" Jason spat, "don't be like that.. if it weren't for me then you would have never been alive that time mom left you locked in the a closet for twenty four hours.. I opened that door.. I saved you," "you mean right after you got back from your girlfriends house, which you stayed for four days.. leaving me with mom" "I didn't want to be around that woman, especially when she was drunk! You would've done the same" Xavier said "and you couldn't take me with you?!" Jason shouted in anger.

"There wasn't enough space.. baby brother, you've got to understand" "I would've gladly slept on the floor.. better than being stuck with mom" Jason said as he crossed his arms. "Look.. how about we start over?" "no thanks" Jason mumbled.

Xavier sighed "okay fine" he said and Jason heard the doorbell, quickly getting up to answer the door.

"Hey" Ian smiled as he stood on the porch next to Barbara "hi" Jason smiled and stepped aside to let Ian enter. Xavier and his mother coming back made Jason realize that throughout his shitty childhood and today, Ian has been the only person that's been there for him, if it weren't for Ian he wouldn't have been able to build up his company, Jason appreciated Ian for everything he's done and he planned to make up with him after dinner.

"Dinner should be ready in fifteen minutes! Please take your seats!" Bianca smiled and Jason walked up the steps, "come on baby boy we're going to eat" Jason said as Justin was on his bed "o-okay daddy" Justin said shyly and held the mans hand as he followed him down the steps.

Jason and Justin sat down beside one another and Jason stared at the food, it's been so long since his mother has actually cooked a decent meal.

"Sit down everyone, let's enjoy a nice family dinner!" Bianca smiled.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Do you know what I strongly dislike? When people ask questions over the smallest things! I was looking through my comments and there was a scene where Ian takes out a hair pin out of his pocket and someone asked "why does he have a hair pin in his pocket?" I MEAN.. WHY NOT? I know I keep hair pins in my damn pockets!

What's next, are you going to ask me "why does he/she keep food in their fridge?" JUST PLEASE.. roll with it, alright?

Thanks so much for reading, and I had this chapter done last night but I was way too lazy to edit and look over it HA but here!