'Why?'

Jason rubbed his eyes as he sat up, just awakening from his nap. The man looked around the room and got out of bed, Jason opened the door to see Justin sitting by the counter. "You're awake! I-I got us food" Justin said and opened a bag to reveal a bucket of wings and fries, "oh wow.. thanks" Jason said in surprise.

"You seemed like you haven't ate in awhile" Justin pointed out and Jason sighed "you noticed," "I care about you and all I want is for you to be healthy so eat please" Justin said and Jason nodded as he sat down. "How did you know about my blanket?" Justin asked, "oh uh your mom called Ian and wanted to know if he's seen it anywhere and I had it in my room so he suggested I take it to you" Jason answered.

"Ian sent me the video" Justin said and Jason raised a brow "what video?" "o-of you in the club" Justin said as Jason's eyes widened "he recorded?!" "that doesn't matter.. you were drunk the first time and cheated but why didn't you cheat again the second time? Did you know what you were doing?" "What? Of course not! I would never purposely cheat on you, Justin that's because the first time it happened I never really realized how much I needed you until I had actually lost you, my mind was a blur.. but after you left I couldn't find myself to move on, it made me realize how much I truly needed you and when I got drunk I remembered that's what caused me to lose you.. I couldn't bring myself to do that same mistake again, I was able to keep control with myself.." Jason trailed off.

Justin nodded as he looked down, his puppy ran across the living room as Jason smiled. "You still have her?" "Yes.. I've finally named her.. I thought of it when I came back and her name is Luna" Justin said as Jason smiled, "that's cute" he said as Justin nodded.

Justin felt nervous and that's because he was very tempted to kiss the man but at the same time he was afraid of falling in love again and getting hurt, the video Ian sent him was solid proof that Jason is in more control now when he's drunk but something was holding him back and it was frustrating the boy because he doesn't know what it is that's holding him back.

"D-do you want to watch a movie when we finish?" Justin asked as Jason looked up at him "uh yeah okay" he smiled. "When do your parents get home?" "not until twelve.. they work a lot, they love their jobs" Justin said "where do they work?" "they're both full time doctors" Justin said with a shrug. "What about you? I want to know more about you" Jason said and Justin smiled softly.

"I-I never finished school, I stopped going in middle school and I was very interested in age play.. i liked the idea of having a man take care of me yet show me how much he loves me at the same time" Justin said as he took a fry into his mouth, "I saved my birthday money from when I was twelve, I had money from my grandparents and my uncle, and of course my parents.. they always gave me around fifty to one hundred and for my eighteenth birthday I told my parents I wanted to leave and see America.. they were scared for me at first because I'd be alone but I eventually convinced them enough that I can go on my own" Justin said as Jason listened carefully.

"Then I went to Chicago and I found this place for Age play, they told me it's almost like adoption but for free.. it's not like they were selling me or anything, i went to this place because I was running low on money so I felt that this was my only choice not that I really had a problem doing it anyway because it's something I've always wanted to try" Justin said, "I stayed there for three months and nobody had ever wanted me yet.. I was jealous of the others, but then you came and when you chose me.. I-I was so nervous, I hear rumors that most the men end up abusing their submissive's and I-I didn't want to be treated that way but I knew I trusted you the moment I saw you" Justin said and Jason felt that his heart was melting at Justin's words.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," Justin said before standing up to throw his plate away. "Shall we watch the movie now?" Justin asked and Jason nodded "yeah I'll be there in a bit I just need to wash my hands" he said and Justin nodded before making his way to the living room.

Jason sighed as he stood up and washed his hands, he felt even more guilty before and he suddenly didn't feel like watching a movie anymore, he wanted to go back to bed and cry like he did this whole week. Jason walked into the living room and stood by the doorway, "actually I'm pretty tired.. I might go back to bed" he said as Justin raised a brow, "why so sudden?" "I might be getting sick" Jason said and left the room as he made his way back to the guest room.

Jason turned the lights off and climbed into bed as he stared at the wall, Justin opened the door and sighed "don't do that.. come out, have fun please" Justin said as he grabbed Jason's wrist "I'm tired.. aren't you tired? I know you've been having a hard time" Jason said as Justin bit his lower lip "yeah but um.. c-can I sleep with you?" Justin asked and Jason's eyes widened at the sudden question but he nodded anyway "of course" he said.

"Let me get my blanket" Justin said and quickly grabbed it from the living room and came back as Jason made space for the boy. Justin and Jason were facing each other but they didn't touch or kiss, only talked for a bit. Justin was soon falling asleep and Jason smiled at the beautiful sight that he missed oh so much.