'Fire'

Alexa sat by the campfire as she sighed sadly, she's been sitting out for an hour while Ian and Barbara were getting hot and heavy then Jason started getting pretty close to Justin so she grabbed a pack of marshmallows and left to get away from the noise.

Alexa took a bite out of her eleventh marshmallow and soon Barbara came out of the cabin with a long T-shirt, she wore a pair of vans and white shorts. "Oh! Can I have one?" Barbara asked as she tied her hair into bun and Alexa handed her the bag as she smiled and grabbed a stick.

"What do you know about Jason?" Alexa asked causing Barbara to shrug "just that he cheated on Justin once.. but we don't like to talk about that" she said. Alexa gasped, pretending she didn't know about this, "What? When? How?" "Um I don't know but it took Justin about a month or two to forgive him.. Jason was a mess" Barbara said. 'Justin left Jason like that for a month? I would have taken Jason back in minutes!' Alexa thought to herself but nodded as Ian soon stepped out of the cabin.

"What are you ladies talking about?" Ian asked and Barbara smiled softly "nothing daddy.. do you want a marshmallow?" she asked and Ian nodded as he grabbed one and Alexa stared at the man. "Why are you here?" Alexa asked as Ian raised a brow "why not?"

"It's just that.. Jason doesn't even like you! And you're kind of in the way of everything" Alexa smiled innocently, "I think you have me mistaken because I've barely spoken to Jason since you've came around" Ian said. "Maybe you're the one in the way.. plus everyone is getting tired of seeing your butt cheeks" Barbara said as she wrapped her arms around Ian's neck.

Jason stepped out of the cabin as he yawned, "I'm exhausted" he said and shook his head. "That makes two of us" Ian said as Jason sat down and grabbed the bag of marshmallows, "what are we talking about?" "we were just playing a game of truth or dare" Barbara smiled.

"Oh! My turn! Do me!" Jason smiled, "truth or dare?" Barbara said "truth!" Jason said as he took a bite out of his marshmallow "umm--" "do you love me?" Alexa cut Barbara off. Ian's eyes widened "what?" Jason raised a brow, "do you love me? It's a simple question!" Alexa said and Jason cleared his threat "well you're a great friend."

"Stop lying! You're fucking lying! You told me that I am your BEST FRIEND! you told me that you loved my company and I did everything I could to help you get back up on your feet! Look me in the eyes and tell me that you were not about to kiss me before you found Justin in your office!" Alexa shouted and everyone had stayed quiet.

"A-Alexa what are you doing? I don't like you in that way" Jason said, "that's bullshit!" Alexa spat as tears filled her eyes "before he came back you had feelings for me! I know you did! Admit it! Tell the truth!" Alexa said and Ian stood up as he stood between her and Jason "stop it" he glared.

"This is none of your business!" Alexa glared "no but you're embarrassing yourself.. go to sleep or something" Ian said and Alexa stared at Jason before leaving.

Alexa stepped into the cabin and walked into the room, grabbing a new pair of clothes as she changed into them angrily. Alexa turned around to see Justin sleeping peacefully in Jason's T-shirt as he hugged his blanket.

Alexa grabbed Justin's blanket carefully, sliding it away from his arms and staring at the fabric. The design was a star with a rainbow trial coming out of it and the end was a cloud, Alexa glared at the boy before leaving with the blanket.

Alexa stomped outside and threw the blanket towards the fire as Jason's eyes widened "A-Alexa what the fuck?! Why would you do that?!" Jason spat and Alexa's eyes widened "b-because he took you from me!" she cried. "Justin didn't take you from me! I was always his! I always belonged to him since I met him! He always had me! I'm sorry that you're upset Alexa and I'm sorry that I made you believe I loved you, maybe I did like you a little bit but it was never love! I just needed someone to get my mind off Justin.. that's it" Jason said and Alexa stared at the man in disappointment.

Barbara grabbed a cup of water and poured the liquid over the fire, she grabbed a stick and pulled out a piece of Justin's burnt blanket. "Looks like we were too late" she said with a pout and Jason sighed, "I'm going to bed" he said before leaving.

"You can sleep outside if you want" Barbara said to Alexa with a smile before leaving with Ian.

Alexa only shot them a glare and sat down on the log, letting out a sad sigh as she stared at the trees. It was quiet and dark but the weather was beautiful, Alexa stood up and walked into the cabin. Grabbing Ian's keys and her bags before leaving once again.. with the van.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading babes💘