'I want your attention'

"Justin.. babe, wake up" Jason said as he shook his baby boy's shoulder, "I made you breakfast" Jason whispered and began to bury his face against the side of Justin's neck.

Justin fluttered his eyes opened, shivering at the feeling of Jason's lips against his neck. "What did you make daddy?" Justin asked as he stayed in his position, loving the feeling of Jason's lips against his neck. "I made you sunny side up and bacon" he said quietly and Justin smiled "yummy!" he said before getting out of bed.

Jason followed Justin to the kitchen and the younger boy sat down as he grabbed a fork "thank you daddy!" Justin said. Jason nodded and heard a knock on his door, the man raised a brow because he wasn't expecting anyone but walked towards the door to be met with Ian and Barbara.

"Oh hi" Jason smiled, "hey! I wanted to introduce Barbara to Justin" Ian said and Jason nodded "oh yeah come in" he said and motioned for them to come in as he shut the door. "Justin's eating right now.. but she can draw in his room while she waits" Jason said and walked into Justin's room.

Barbara walked towards the small table and grabbed a black crayon, drawing stick figures as Ian watched her from the door way.

"So how is he?" Ian asked as he walked with Jason to the living room. "He's great.. very cooperating" Jason smiled, "that's good! Have you two done anything yet?" Ian raised a brow "yeah actually.. um Justin told me he loves me last night" Jason whispered.

"Yeah some of them get like that" Ian said, "huh?" "you see Justin has never been spoiled and treated the way that you treat him, it's all new to him in a positive way so he's going to be saying stuff like that but trust me you will know when he truly means it" Ian said and Jason nodded "how will I know?" "You just will" Ian said with a shrug. "I want to take Barbara out shopping, do you and Justin want to come?" Ian asked and I nodded.

"Let me get him ready" I said and walked into the kitchen where Justin played with his food. "Come on baby Boy, we're going shopping with some friends" I said and Justin cheered as I chuckled.

Ian and Barbara waited in the living room as I shut the door and changed Justin into a yellow shirt and blue overalls, I put on his black Sk8 Hi vans and tied his shoes as he sat on his bed. Justin grabbed his black hat and I opened the door as he ran out the room with his dinosaur figure.

Barbara walked towards Justin and handed him a lollipop as he smiled, "how about we meet there? Take separate cars?" Ian asked "no! Justin is my friend!" Barbara pouted and Ian rolled his eyes playfully "you guys can come with me to my car" Jason said and Barbara cheered as she climbed to the back of the car with Justin.

Justin stared at his daddy as he talked to his friend Ian at the front, he pouted because he wanted more attention from his daddy. "Do you miss him?" Barbara asked as she played with her doll, "very much.. how do you get the attention?" Justin asked and Barbara smiled "I act naughty so he can punish me" she winked and Justin bit his lower lip "what did you do?" "sometimes I throw my food or throw a tantrum or make a mess with my toys, it always works" Barbara giggled and Justin nodded as he glanced at his daddy.

--

"Pick out anything you want baby Boy" Jason said as Justin giggled and ran towards the shoe area. Barbara ran towards the women's side as Ian followed behind her, Justin bit his lower lip and looked around. Justin wanted to take Barbara's advice so he searched for the most expensive thing in the store which were a pair of light up shoes by LED.

"Daddy! I want these!" Justin pointed to the white shoes and Jason grabbed the pair "sure, what size?" he asked right after looking at the price. Justin pouted, he forgot how rich Jason is.

Justin picked out his size and walked around the shop, his eyes brightened at the blue pacifier and he pointed at the object as Jason stood behind him. "Baby Boy.. you have like four of those at home" Jason frowned, "daddy please! I don't have a blue one!" Justin pleaded.

"You have some at home baby Boy, come on" Jason said and Justin shook his head "no!" he pouted. "Justin" Jason glared, "I want the blue pacifier please!" Justin whined and fell on his knees as he looked up at Jason.

"Get up Justin, let's go" Jason ordered and Justin shook his head. "Get up, im not going to tell you again" Jason said and Justin cried on the floor as Ian glanced at Jason. "Since you're going to act like a brat, you don't get to have dessert" Jason said and Justin gasped as he stood up.

The boy buried his face against Jason's chest "no daddy! I'm sorry!" Justin cried into his daddy's chest as Justin sighed "let's go" he said and walked towards the cashier as Justin looked down, sniffling as Jason paid for the clothes Justin had picked out.

"Let's go eat, yeah?" Ian said and Jason nodded as he held Justin's hand. "What do you want to eat baby?" Jason asked as Justin crossed his arms and scoffed, Jason raised a brow "don't be like that baby" he frowned.

Justin turned around and Jason sighed, "baby Boy" he said in frustration. "At least tell me what you want to eat" he said as Justin shrugged "McDonald's."

"Do you want a lollipop?" Barbara asked Justin and he nodded as he grabbed a watermelon flavored lollipop. "I'll order our food" Ian said as they sat in the food court of the mall, "I'll have a subway, get my baby chicken nuggets" Jason said as he handed Ian some money and he nodded before leaving with Barbara.

Justin sat across from Jason and licked his lollipop slowly, flicking his tongue across the top of the lollipop as Jason felt his cock twitch at the sight. The man was surprised with how fast his member had responded to Justin's actions, Justin smiled innocently as he sucked on the lollipop slowly while staring at his daddy.

Jason's breath hitched and he soon found himself with a raging boner.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖