Chapter Three- The Meeting (Part 1)

Fallacy's P.O.V
I watched as the small, fragile looking skeleton fell and quickly ran to catch him, lifting him bridal style.
He looked beyond fragile... I felt a pang of guilt and sadness hit my soul... I should've helped this small skeleton when he screamed for help...
I began walking home, the small white skeleton never let go of his little satchel.... How cute.....
I walked for about five minutes thinking, what am I going to do with this... Cute skeleton? I shook my head, what am I saying fallacy? I don't even know this fragile being... But then again.... I cut myself off from my thought as I arrived at my mansion, walking inside still carrying the small skeleton.
Some maids shot me a confused glance on why was there a young skeleton in my arms. I walked across my unusually large mansion, getting strange glances here and there, until I crossed Mr Suave and Jasper.
"Who is that father?" Asked Jasper, who is this skeleton?
"I don't know myself, but he's the one who was screaming for help a few hours ago." I spoke calmly, taking a glance at the skeleton in my arms.
"Your father looks busy Lord Jasper, maybe we should ask him about his new acquaintance later." Calmly spoke a skeleton, Mr Suave.
"Ok mr Suave!" Smiled Jasper and then they both walked off talking, I could tell Jasper liked Suave more than he should've.
I glanced at the skeleton in my arms, he looked so... Peaceful. I continued walking to my bedroom.
As soon as I arrived I had a maid open the door for me, and shut it as I walked inside, carefully placing the skeleton on the bed. I walked over to a set of drawers and opened one, taking out a pair of dark blue silk pyjama pants and shirt, walking back to the skeleton placing the pyjamas on the bedside table. I stared at the skeleton, am I the one who's going to have to undress him? I blushed a bright yellow at the thought but brushed it off and began unbuttoning his shirt, the sight confused me, why did he have so many bloodstained bandages around his ribs and arms? I finished undressing him, leaving his undergarments on, of course. I put on the silk blue pants on him and took a glance at his blood stained bandages, unwrapping some bandage that seemed to cover one of his ribs the most, the sight made my mouth water slightly but yet there was a look of pity in my eyes, I could tell. His rib, almost completely shattered, blood dripping... I felt my senses strengthen as I shook my head. "No, fallacy you shouldn't bite a guest.... Then again...." I talked to myself shaking my head, wrapping the bandage back around his rib and putting the silk shirt on him.... God, why did he look so... Cute wearing my clothes? I smiled slightly while he peacefully slept, walking out the room. He'll be out for a while....probably until tomorrow night... As soon as he wakes I'll bring him some food.