Chapter 32- kidnapping

Eterna's P.O.V (Who was expecting this? No one I bet!)

I watched Encre through the window, he had closed the curtains but I found a crack that was still opened. It disgusted me how he could love Fallacy, the King of Vampires!
Encre was a French artist who didn't belong with a vampire! And what's worse the vampire was the KING!

I attempted to pry open the window, muttering quietly to myself while I tried. It took almost an hour after Fallacy left but I managed to open it. I climbed inside, picking Encre up and sneaking out the window. Encre didn't belong here with Fallacy. Let's hope I'll manage to get him home without getting caught.

Encre slowly shifted in my grip, slowly waking up. I frowned, putting a cloth soaked in chloroform over his mouth knocking him out again before putting it in my pocket. I kept running back towards the village trying to be as quick as I could, I gave the council a letter asking them to distract Fallacy while I take Encre away. They instantly agreed.
I took a short cut, trying to get to the village as fast as I could.

Jasper's P.O.V

I walked to wake Encre, Father wanted Encre to go to him to start planning the wedding.

When I arrived, I saw no one in the room...I looked around but as soon as I saw the window open I instantly knew what had happened. Eterna.... Why can't she leave us alone?!
I ran to the window, my wings in view, and jumping out. I glided in the window, flapping my wings every so often to gain speed, scanning the forest for the fish and my father's Fiancée, or soon to be step-mother. I slowly flew lower to the ground, getting a better view of under the trees. I sped up, I had to find them soon!

I saw them, instantly flying lower but suddenly.... A net dropped on top of me! Trapping me as I struggled wildly, trying to get free.
"H-help M-me!" I shouted before the next was pulled up and my hands held behind me. I tried to get free but failed.
The grip on my wrists tightened. "Sorry prince Jasper." A voice spoke softly, pushing me forward making me stumble.
"L-let me go!" I tried to free myself but failed again, slowly giving up.
"I can't... Eterna's orders." The mysterious person spoke, pushing me forward yet again.
The voice sounded... Sad...Pitiful... Full of regret.
I gave a whimper. "Please... I w-want to go home..."
"I can't... Eterna will go mental!" He tried a rope around my wrists as I struggled, seeing what my captor looked like.

He had soft features, baby blue eyes, a knight's armor and a baby blue scarf wrapped around his neck. "W-what's your name...?" I whispered, trying to loosen the rope.
"Azure!" He smiled before frowning, hugging me. "I'm sorry I have to do this..."
I lowered my wings, humming at the warmth.
He let go, smiling sadly as if he knew something I didn't.
"W-why are you smiling like that...?" I whimpered, fear in my voice.
"Eterna said she knew either you or Fallacy would come after her and Encre so she decided to set an example..." He muttered sadly.
"b-by doing what...?" I whimpered, tearing up.
"Y-you'll find out..." He muttered, pulling me out the forest slowly.
"W-what if the sun rises?!" I exclaimed, fear leaving my face.
"I'll try keep you out the sun..." He spoke softly. He's showing mercy to a vampire?
"T-thank you Mr Azure!" I tried to hug him, but couldn't, so I just learned on him nuzzling his shoulder.
He smiled softly as he picked me up, walking. "It would be easier for me to walk."
I nodded, whimpering. I just wanted to go home...

Azure's P.O.V

I walked, carrying the small vampire who happened to be Prince Jasper...
He looked up at me innocently, whimpering softly. I know he wants to go home but Eterna will have my soul for it!
I hugged him, walking slower.
"Mr Azure? Are you okay?" He whimpered.
"Yeah... I just don't want you to be hurt..." I muttered, walking through the forest.
"L-let me go home! Please!" He whined.
I kept walking until I arrived at the edge, standing still. I got here so soon...?

Eterna ran up behind me, I wish she took a little longer.
"You got the prince? Nice. Time to head to the village." She smiled evilly as she began walking, carrying the unconscious French artist.
I nodded, following her as the vampire prince whimpered, his wings flapped a little trying to get free.
"Eterna? Let's speed up! We don't want the prince to burn!" I urged her as she glanced back at me.
"Great idea, Azure." She sped up, so did I. "We need the prince to set an example." She growled.
The small prince whimpered. He must be so scared right now... The unfortunate kid...He must be so young...

We arrived at the small Village just before dawn, quickly heading to the dungeons. The small vampire was struggling to keep himself conscious and Encre had woken multiple times but Eterna knocked him out with that chloroform cloth.
When we arrived at the dungeons, Jasper was taken from my grasp and thrown into the dungeons along with Encre. The two tied up tightly.
Jasper cried out in pain, trying to get as far back as he could from the doors.
Encre slowly woke, groaning as if he was drugged.
"W-where am I...?" He muttered as Eterna and I left. I hope they'll be okay on their own...

(Hey!! Sorry I haven't been bothered to write and I was stressed.)