Chapter Ten- Artists corner

No one's P.O.V
"Oui, monsieur Fallacy." Spoke Encré, standing up, picking his sketch pad and pencil up. Fallacy held his hand out, visibly asking Encré to take it, so he did. Before Encré could process anything, they were in a different room, Encré felt dizzy.
"Ah sorry I forgot... your not used to quick travel..." Guiltily spoke Fallacy.
"It's f-fine, monsieur Fallacy..." Encré grabbed onto Fallacy before falling, holding himself upright but what he saw next, surprised him. They were in a small box room that had a neat table and a few unfinished paintings with many art supplies.
"Encré, I used to paint but I always got interrupted and it's a shame to let all this stuff sit here and collect dust, so I thought maybe you'd like a room you could do your paintings and sketches..." Fallacy spoke, smiling as he saw that Encré's eyes sparkling with joy.
"This room! C'est..." Encré looked at Fallacy, hugging him. "Merci! Tu génial!" Continued Encré, as he stopped hugging him and looked at the three unfinished paintings.
"I never got around to finishing them... maybe you could instead?" Asked Fallacy, but he chuckled as Encré had already started working on those paintings.
Hours later, Encré was still sitting there, painting. He was still on the first painting. He had food brought to him, but it was barely eaten, he was too focused on completing the painting.
Fallacy was asleep on the small couch that was placed in the room, he had barely slept during when he normally slept so he decided he could sleep now.
Encré finished the painting as soon as the sun began rising. Fallacy was still asleep. Some of Fallacy's servants and maids brought Encré coffee every hour after dawn, and within thirty minutes it was drank. By dusk Encré finished the second painting, a short while after he fell asleep and Fallacy woke. He stretched, getting up looking at Encré then the two finished paintings, they were beautiful but Encré was more than beautiful to Fallacy. Fallacy picked Encre up, who was peacefully asleep. Fallacy carried Encré to his room smiling.
Fallacy placed Encré on the bed, pulling a blanket over him, then he sat next to him. Looks like Encré will be asleep for a while... might as well take a nap... Thought Fallacy, laying down, then within seconds, he was asleep.

(Sorry for such a short chapter, next one will be longer, promise!)