Chapter Six- Asleep... Again.

(Looks like I uploaded this sooner than I thought I would! Enjoy)

Fallacy's P.O.V
Encre had fallen asleep. Again. If you don't count it when he passed out, it would be the first he slept...
I sighed hugging him, I couldn't leave. He had grabbed onto my shirt, still crying, and asleep.
I felt really terrible, I KILLED his brother.... And when he was young! I really screwed up... I gently stroked his skull, it seemed to calm him down as is cries lessened, so I began humming this one French song I couldn't exactly remember the name of. He stopped crying. I couldn't wipe his tears away but I kept stroking his skull and humming, at least he was relaxed by it... And so was I, thinking about it.

I think a few hours have passed now, he and I sat in that position with me humming and stroking his skull. We both should go an eat. I gently shook him awake. "Encre, I think you should eat now. I'll get you some clothes you can change into, and some new bandages too." I spoke and stopped hugging him, walking over to my wardrobe. I watched as he rubbed his eye-sockets with his hands, adorable.
I took out a creamy yellow shirt, with a swirly patterned vest that was an almost jungle green colour with yellow swirls, then I took out a pair of neat black trousers for him, along with a pair of boots that matches the vest. I walked back passing him the clothes and got out some bandages from my bedside drawer (or nightstand, depending what you call it), I also passed him the bandages. "I'll wait outside the room, okay? If you need me, just call." And with that I walked out, while he watched me leave. He will look like a living piece of artwork.... MY living masterpiece. I smiled at these thoughts, waiting outside my room as a maid walked passed.
"Lord Fallacy, why are you waiting outside your room?" She asked.
"I'm waiting for my guest to change. Also make sure the dinner table is set up, both he and I need to eat." I answered.
"Okay, Lord Fallacy." And with that she walked off. She obviously didn't like the guest... She didn't like MY living artwork. I frowned at this thought but quickly smiled as I looked at Encre, he opened the door.
"What's wrong Encre?" I asked.
"I-I don't don't know... Mais can you help me? Sil vous plait?" He asked.
"Yes sure, what seems to be the problem?" I replied.
"I-it's hard to take the shirt off... It hurts almost..." He muttered, stepping aside to let me in, I walked in as he shut the door behind me.
"Sit down on the bed Encre." I ordered him slightly, while he did as I said. I walked to him, and began unbuttoning the pyjama shirt I had put on his almost a week ago, I let if fall off him as I got the shirt I was going to let him wear, placing it next to him and then unwrapped the bandages around his torso, how did I NOT notice the tattoos he had across his body? I was surprised I even missed this. I threw the bandages on top the bedside drawer (or nightstand) then I got the new bandages wrapping them around the bones that needed it, I also did the same for his skull. The I put the creamy yellow shirt on him, buttoning it up. Somehow I missed that Encre was blushing, blushing a rainbow. I smiled at this.
"M-Merci Fallacy..." He nodded a thanks as I took my leave.
"I'll be outside the room if you need me again." I stood outside my room smiling, his rainbow blush? Beautiful. His tattoos made him... Gorgeous. I didn't notice I was blushing a slight yellow until now, so I couldn't help but smile.
I may not know much about Encre, but I think I'm falling for him.

(Heya guys! Here are the photos of Fallacy, Suave and Jasper and lastly, Encre.)

)

(Art belong to Thegreatrouge)