Chapter Twelve- whats going on with Jasper and Suave?

Meanwhile with Jasper and Suave
Jasper was laying on his bed, asleep, snoring and suave? Well he was following Jasper's orders to make sure he's ok and doesn't wake up screaming because of a nightmare like he's been doing for the last few months.
Jasper flinched and tossed around, it almost hurt Suave to see Jasper like this. Suave picked Jasper up laying down next to him, cuddling the short vampire. Jasper instantly stopped flinching and tossing, moving closer to Suave, nuzzling his chest slightly.
"Heh... m'lord your so cute when you sleep..." Muttered Suave while Jasper slept, Suave gently stroked his skull which seemed to make Jasper purr in a kitten like way.
Suave gently pulled a blanket over himself and Jasper, stroking Jasper's dark flowy skull. Soon he found himself drifting off into a slumber.
He stopped stroking Jasper's skull, he was asleep. Jasper moved closer to Suave, still asleep, and Suave put his arms around the young vampire.
The two lay there, asleep, for hours, until Jasper slowly awoke. His vision was blurry so it took a while to realise his face was hidden in Suave chest with Suave's arms wrapped around Jasper's smaller body,
Jasper blushed a bright pink, his love was cuddling him, asleep in his bed. "He must've slept with me..." Jasper spoke quietly, moving as close as he could to Suave.
Suave slowly awoke, yawning, stretching one arm.
"Looks like your awake Mr Suave." Smiled Jasper looking up at his love.
"Yeah..." A faint blue blush found itself onto Suave pure white cheeks.
Jasper sat up, Suave also sat up. "We should get cleaned up and relax." Suggest Jasper leaning into Suave slightly.
"Yes m'lord." Smiled Suave, getting out of the bed.
Jasper followed. "You do get yourself neatened up while I neaten myself up." Ordered Jasper as Suave nodded.
"Yes m'lord." And with that Suave left.
It took almost exactly twenty minutes for the two to neaten up. Suave walked to Jasper's room knocking. Jasper opened the door, instead of wearing his normal clothes he was in a loose pair of trousers and a shirt that was only half buttoned up. Suave blushed at seeing most of Jasper's ribs exposed, by neaten up he didn't expect Jasper to dress like that.
"What? Am I too hot for you to handle~?" Purred Jasper making Suave blush was a pure ocean by now as he walked inside the room. Suave was also wearing loose trousers and a shirt, but he buttoned his shirt up properly, half tucked into his trousers.
Jasper sat down on his bed, patting a spot next to him. Suave sat down next to him as Jasper got up and sat on Suave's lap.
"Mr Suave?" Jasper asked innocently, looking up at Suave.
"Yes, m'lord?"
"Why did you kiss me earlier?" Asked Jasper, still acting innocent despite what he's wearing and the question.
"W-well...." Suave looked away wrapping his arms around Jasper's small frame before continuing. "Why else w-would I kiss you? I....I love you m'lord...."
Jasper's eyes sparkled, hugging Suave. "I love you too!"
Jasper was acting quite childish compared to how he acted mere moment ago.
It made Suave smile.
Jasper loved Suave back. Suave kissed Jasper's forehead making the small vampire blush a bright pink.

This hopefully would be a happy start to their relationship, or would it?