Chapter Eleven- longer than expected

No ones P.O.V
Fallacy hugged Encré while he and Fallacy were asleep. Boy, Fallacy would be embarrassed if Encré woke before him.
Encré opened his eyes yawning. He woke before Fallacy, trying to get out the hug, but it only tightened. "M-monsieur Fallacy??"
"H-huh?" Yawned Fallacy, waking up and nuzzling Encré's shoulder gently.
"Qu'elle happened?!?" Asked Encré, panicking slightly.
"O-oh that....You fell asleep... I took you here and fell asleep too.... I must've hugged you in my sleep..." Answered Fallacy, a golden blush dusting his face.
Encré blushed a rainbow and poked Fallacy's cheek. "J'adore when you blush." Smiled Encré softly.
"Aww thank you, I like it when you blush too..." Fallacy blushed darker and smiled pulling Encré closer and kissing his cheek. This made the smaller skeletons rainbow blush more opaque. Fallacy's face became covered with a thick golden blush.
"I-I'm sorry Encré! I didn't mean to..." Fallacy stuttered, moving his hand to cover his face but before he could, he felt a gentle grip on his wrist stopping him.
"It's fine, Monsieur Fallacy.... Je liked it..." Encré's blush darkened even more as Fallacy put his arms around the younger and smaller skeleton.
"You did?" Fallacy's golden blush practically glowed.
Encré nodded slightly.
"Can I... uhhh... Kiss you?" Asked Fallacy, a look of embarrassment plastered his features.
"Oui..." Encré looked away, his blush darkened, if that was even possible.
Fallacy gently grabbed Encré's chin and forced him to look into Fallacy's eyes, Fallacy stared into Encré's while Encré stared into Fallacy's. They both subconsciously closed the gap. Kissing each other. Fallacy moved his hand, placing them on Encré's hips, while Encré wrapped his arms around the neck of Fallacy.
The kiss lasted for almost a minute before the two pulled away, panting slightly and blushing heavily.
"I... I love you Monsieur Fallacy..." Stuttered Encré, looking away.
"I love you too, my living masterpiece." Smiled Fallacy.
"You do?" Encré looked at Fallacy, scanning his eyes for deception, he found none.
"Of course I do, my perfect masterpiece." Fallacy was smiling as he wiped some dry paint away from Encré's delicate cheek.

(Yay finally! I hit a terrible writers block -_- so when ever anyone gets an idea for the future of this story, please comment it as chapters will be out sooner.)