Chapter Nineteen- Why does he still love me?

Fallacy's P.O.V
Jasper escorted me to a room, the room were Encré, my love, was being tended to.
Once we arrived and opened the door, Encré's head snapped towards where I stood and tears came to my eyes. I quickly rushed forward and hugged Encré gently, he accepted the hug and hugged back.
"Dieu merci, tu vas bien..." (Thank god, you're ok...) Muttered Encré weakly.
"Whether I'm ok or not doesn't matter... It should only matter that your ok." I muttered releasing the hug, I saw bandages covering his whole ribcage.
"Fallacy, Encré is fine but he has to rest in order for his wounds to heal." Spoke Suave.
I just nodded.
"F-fallacy, please stay..." Encré whimpered as he grabbed onto my arm.
I sat down next to him nuzzling his cheek. "I will Encré, I will."
He smiled, laying down, so I lay down next to him, wrapping my arms around his delicate frame, holding him close.
"I'll come check on both your injuries later." Stated Suave as he and Jasper left.
I looked as Encré, smiling. He was out like a light.
I slowly closed my eyes to accept the darkness of a dreamless sleep but it never came. I opened my eyes sighing in annoyance.
Encré shifted slightly.
I looked at him, he was only trying to get comfortable. "I love you Encré... I'd risk my life to save you... You risked yours." I smiled kindly, kissing his forehead.
He smiled in his sleep.
He's so innocent, so adorable, so kind. I silently thought to myself, listing every single thing that makes Encré perfect. He's so polite, he's so beautiful, he's so... unique. I smiled at the last thought, he is unique. Then I frowned. I killed his brother and yet he still loves me... why? How? I sighed.
"Why do you still love me? I killed your brother... You got tangled in my mess and almost got killed..."  I sighed again.
"I think your sighing way too much M'lord." I snapped my head towards the door, Suave was there smiling like an idiot.
"I'm just questioning things..." I muttered sighing yet again.
"I heard. How are you feeling?" He asked.
"I'm perfectly fine. Just a little confused..." I replied looking back at my sleeping masterpiece.
"About what are you confused?" He questioned.
"Why Encré loves me still after all I did..." I sighed yet again. (Fallacy, stop sighing.)
"Well he told me that his brother told him to give everyone three chances to redeem themselves, no matter what creature, I guess he promised to keep doing that." He smiled kindly.
"But that makes him way too nice..." I sighed yet again. (Fallacy, please stop sighing.)
"True, but he wants to keep doing that because that means a part of his brother still lives on." Suave stated.
"Your right.... Thank you Suave." I smiled gratefully at him.
"Always happy to help m'lord." He bowed and walked of still smiling like an idiot.
I looked back at Encré, knowing why he still loves me I guess is relieving.
I pulled a blanket over myself and Encré, falling asleep.
Finally I can sleep peacefully.

(WOOOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! Oh Merry Christmas by the way! Sorry it's short but at least Encré isn't dead!  Oh I want to dedicate this chapter to InsanityIsMaddness because they said that it would be a great Christmas gift if I updated, and i took that to heart. Thank you for everyone who reads this but this book will come to an end soon, I am proud of this book and I'm happy everyone enjoys it so thank you and also another shoutout to MariaLNBorges for allowing me to use their ideas, thank you so much.
Thank you everyone for getting this book to 2.9k reads, it's almost at 3k! I can't believe it so thank you, I will keep this book going for at least until chapter 25, possibly longer... have a great Christmas everyone!)