Holy muffins (authors note)

Sorry for another authors note but seriously?! I don't deserve 5k+ reads!

Thank you! I'm just so amazed that this story has got so many reads in the few months it's been published so I want to thank you all for dealing with my random update schedule, for dealing with my almost-killing-the-kind-character crap, for dealing with all there's authors notes, I'm just surprised that it still gains reads. Thank you all so bloody much.

The next chapter should be up within the next 4/7 days of publishing this. Why so long you may ask, but it's because I want to make a chapter long enough and more interesting than each one before. I know it will be hard for me, but I want to challenge myself.  There also will be no sequels to this book. I started it, not knowing when I'd finish it or knowing the plot line, I just wrote all the chapters in one sitting at a time, so clear idea of the plot but now, I've figured one out but that means the story won't last much longer, so I want to thank you all and also, I'll be deleting all the unimportant authors notes and combine all the important ones (like reaching 1,2,3,4,5 etc k) into one chapter. I'll also put when I completed the book.
Enjoy your day/night/evening.

-Author-kun (some of you may now I'm female but I go by male pronouns. Sorry if this caused any confusion)