Chapter Twenty- failed Ideas

Fallacy's P.O.V

I slowly woke, yawning. I felt something shift in my arms, I quickly shot my glance towards what was in my arms, smiling.
"Encré, my love, sleep well." I got up stretching and yawning quietly. I slowly walked out the room making sure the floorboards didn't creak. I opened the door slowly also to make sure it didn't creak then shut it just as slowly. I began walking to my room, sighing in annoyance. "Well good job Eterna... You almost killed Encré and on the night where I was actually going to try propose!" I muttered angrily, opening the door. (Who could've guessed that Fallacy was going to propose to Encré?)
I sat down on my bed, opening the top nightstand drawer, taking out a box covered in a smooth indigo blue coloured fabric. I opened the box and sighed. The ring that lay on a white cushion inside the box was gold with five silver diamonds lined along the top, each one had a different tint to it, the first had Ruby red, the second had forest green, the third one had primrose yellow, the fourth one had lavender purple, and the fifth one had a royal blue tint to it. The inner part of the ring had "~Encré, The one who gave a vampire love~" engraved on it in fancy writing.
I sighed. I hope he liked it. I hope he would say yes when I actually decided to ask.
I slowly closed the box placing it inside my pocket, signing yet again. Jasper then walked into my room.
"Hello father." He greeted me.
"Hello Jasper."
"When are you going to ask?" He asked me, I froze. How did he even know?!
"What do you mean?" I asked faking my confusion.
"When are you going to propose to Encré? I've seen the way you look at him and at something in your pocket, the ring I assume." He stated with a slight matter of factly tone.
"I don't know... When I feel that the time is right...?" I said, it was more of a question if anything.
"How about you take Encré to the garden, under one of your most beautiful trees and propose there, when Encré has healed enough." He suggested and I nodded.
"That's a really good idea Jasper... Thank you." I smiled gratefully as he smiled back.
"Anything for my father." He smiled.
I got up. "I'll go back to Encré now, see you later Jasper." With that I walked past him and back to the room Encré lay in.
I laid back down next to the sleeping french artist and wrapped my arms around him whispering. "Please say yes...." I slowly closed my eyes falling into a dreamless slumber.

Jasper's P.O.V

Everyone but Encré knew that my father was planning to propose to him, I'm surprised Encré hadn't figured it out yet. It was almost obvious because of the way Fallacy acts and looks at him.
I walked around the large mansion, out of pure boredom. Suave was busy and I was told not to go looking for him, by Suave himself.
I walked past a group of maids who were giggling so I stopped, looking at them. They kept giggling. What in the world was so funny? I walked closer to the group and they stopped.
"What were you all giggling about?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me
"Nothing Lord Jasper!" They lied, I frowned before they added. "Suave told us not to tell you, sorry."
I sighed in annoyance. "Of course he did...." I walked out into the gardens where it was peacefully quiet, the only sound was the chirping of birds and the shuffling of leaves.
I sat down under one of the many of the cherry blossoms in the garden, sighing, looking up at the branches, watching some of the pink petals fall. I watched about thirty petals until I heard the shuffling of petals and leaves beside me.
I glanced to my left and smiled, it was Suave. "Hi Mr Suave!"
"Hello Lord Jasper, how are you?" He asked, I leaned onto him.
"Great! Thank you, what about you?" I answered, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"I'm great also, thank you for asking Jasper." He smiled wrapping an arm around me.
"So what were you doing?" I asked looking up at him, his smile widened slightly.
"You'll find out soon my love." He looked at me, kissing my cheek.
What has he got planned?

(What do you, readers, think Suave did? Comment down below!)