Chapter Seven- The horrible truth.

Encre's .P.O.V
I watched Fallacy walk out, his face was dusted with a beautiful golden blush. He looks kinda cute with that blush- WAIT WHAT?! I shook my head I can't be falling for him, can I? I mean he's a VAMPIRE! He keeps reminding me of the one who KILLED my brother....
I finished getting changed, but I was having difficulty tying the shoe laces. "Ummm, Fallacy? Can you help me?" I called out as Fallacy gracefully entered.
"Yes, what do you need help with Encre?" He asked, I motioned to the shoe laces to answer. "Ah I see, you've never had them before have you?" He walked up to me and started tying the shoe laces.
"Non mais Merci monsieur Fallacy." I spoke hoping he's understand. (No but thank you Mr/Sir Fallacy.)
"Your welcome Encre," he finished tying the laces and sat next to me. "But I must ask, what village are you from?"
"I'm from Underville, mais I came from France, so my actual home village had the most artist families, mais mine was the best. I can't remember the name sadly.... But every year we had a festival in September trente.... The day my brother died was that day et soon after, we moved to Underville... It felt different... I didn't like it." I admittedly spoke looking at the floor recalling what happened on that terrible day my brother died.
~FLASHBACK~
My brother and I were walking home. It was almost midnight and the festival had just finished.
He and I were talking until we reached the forest near home, that's where everything changed. My brother let go of my hand as I kept walking for another meter or so, I turned around, and spoke. "frère?"
"courir!" He shouted as there was someone holding his shoulder... Their eyes where red with blue and yellow pupils... They were surround by blue.... They looked like they were full of blood lust. I teared up as the person opened his mouth and bit my brothers neck. He screamed then... He turned to dust, I was crying as I ran away. I just watched my brother DIE in front of me...
~FLASHBACK OVER~
Fallacy shook me as he said. "Are you ok? I called your name five times!"
"Sorry Fallacy.... I'm fine I-I just remembered something..." I said looking down as I began tearing up.
Fallacy killed my brother.... I'd recognise his eyes anywhere....
"Encre? What's wrong?" He asked, worried.
I spat at him with venom in evident in my voice. "You killed him." He looked confused.
"Killed who?" He asked. He acted like a did not know what I was talking about.
"You killed my brother." I growled crying.

(CLIFF HANGER MWUHAHA
Sorry I'm in good mood.)