Chapter Twenty-Three- missing

(First, woah! 8k?! How?! Second, have this update X3)

Encré's P.O.V
I saw some monsters grab Fallacy, tying a piece of cloth over his eyes as if it were a blind fold, tying his hands behind his back making him hiss in protest.
"Fallacy! Let them, so you don't get hurt." I spoke softly, he stopped.
We began walking quicker and faster, Fallacy being dragged along and I were pulled along.
I heard Fallacy mutter quietly in annoyance, tripping but catching himself every so often. "Fallacy, Mon cher (My dear), relax. Suave et (and) Jasper will find us." I whispered so Fallacy was the only one who could hear it.
We walked for another few feet until the monster who was pushing Fallacy pushed him, making him fall on the ground and hiss in pain and shock.
"FALLACY!" I exclaimed loudly in worry, trying to pull away from Eterna's death grip and make sure Fallacy was okay but couldn't as Eterna pulled me away.
Everyone but myself and Fallacy began laughing, amused expressions as Fallacy tried to get up, failing. I teared up.
"Fallacy! Are you ok?!" I shouted in worry, attempting to get free.
"Encré, I'm fine." He muttered, finally sitting up but with great difficulty.
"LET ME GO ETERNA!" I shouted, still trying to get free.
She let me go. I ran forward to my love, kneeling next to him. I nuzzled his cheek, he flinched and tensed but relaxed the longer I nuzzled his cheek. Seconds later I kissed his cheek, nuzzling it after.
I heard people gag but I ignored it as Fallacy begun putting, smiling.
"Je t'aime Fallacy." (I love you) I whispered, placing my head in his shoulder, yawning and closing my eyes.
Eterna sighed in annoyance. "I guess we HAVE to rest now."
Everyone began setting tents up, for themselves, nothing for me and Fallacy. All they did is tie a rope to my ankle, Fallacy's ankle and to a tree. I guess they don't want us to get away...
Fallacy laid down, I only moved closer to him, resting my head on his rib cage.
He revealed his large jet  black bay wings, wrapping them around me, giving me some warmth.
I soon fell asleep, Fallacy following after wards.
I hope Suave and Jasper find us... And soon...

Suave's P.O.V
I've searched the whole mansion many times, ever since Fallacy and Encré went missing two hours ago. Every maid was also searching the mansion, and Jasper was resting.
I ran into the room Encré was last seen in, searching it over for what was the millionth time, before shouting. "JASPER?' M'LORD, PLEASE COME HERE!"
Jasper was in the room within seconds. "Yes mr suave?"
"You know that Fallacy and Encré have been missing for a few hours now and I was wondering if you could attempt to track them...? You've got a sensitive sense of smell...." she suggested, unsurely.
"That sounds like a good idea!" He exclaimed.
I smiled and continued searching the room. "Just look for a scent that are out the ordinary..." I said, examining the window. I saw a a thin, long red hair. Then it clicked. Eterna...
"I know what happened." We both spoke at the same time. "Eterna." We both said flatly again.
"Try to figure out which way they went." I stated as I found some hiking equipment.
"That way." Jasper said, pointing at a seemingly random direction, revealing his wings. He was getting ready to fly until I piped up.
"Jasper, my lord, it would be difficult for me to keep up with you because I wouldn't be able to see you, plus I'd be a lot slower." I said nervously.
Jasper then suddenly picked me up, I yelped in surprise, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. "Then I'll carry you." He said, smiling.
I blushed a bright blue. "W-what?!" I exclaimed in embarrassment.
"Oh relax Suave~" He purred, kissing my cheek making me blush a dark blue.
I stared into at his face until he took flight. This scared me a little so I hid my face in his chest.
Time to save Fallacy and Encré....

(DONT question me and sorry if it's short)