Chapter Twenty-Eight- Days drag on but excitement follows

No one's P.O,V

Days have passed since the forest incident, nothing had happened at all since then. The nights got longer and began dragging, Suave and Jasper became more closer and Fallacy and Encre never left each other's side, not even for a split second.
The nights not only got longer, but colder too. Snow begun falling every few hours yet the plants managed to live through the harsh cold. This weather gave Fallacy an idea.

Fallacy was cuddling Encre, both under the covers of their shared bed, enjoying each other's warmth and comforting presence.
"Hey Encre?" Fallacy muttered, nuzzling Encre's skull softly.
"Yes mon amour?" Encre asked, looking up at Fallacy.
"Can you meet me outside five minutes before sunrise, outside in the garden?" The vampire asked, his voice sounding menacing yet somehow soft and comforting at the same time.
Encre nodded, curiosity in his eyes.
"I have to go do some things now, sadly." The vampire sighed, kissing his lovers' cheek as he got out of bed, smiling in slight amusement when Encre whined.
"Why not later?" Encre complained.
"Because this is important, sorry Encre." Fallacy then left the room.

Encre's P.O.V

I was still wrapped in the bed covers almost thirty minutes after Fallacy left, just enjoying the warmth and thinking about what Fallacy had planned.

Suave walked into the room almost an hour later, I was falling asleep slowly.
"Hello Encre, how are you?" He asked as I jumped awake from my daze, noticing that Jasper was clinging onto Suave's arm.
"I'm good, you?" I replied instantly.
"I'm good too, my shoulder doesn't hurt and Jasper is clinging onto my arm for some reason..." He muttered.
I chuckled slightly. "Hello Jasper."
"Hi Encre." Jasper smiled at me before nuzzling Suave's arm.
"How are you Jasper?" I asked, getting out the bed, shivering.
"I'm good... Just a little frustrated! I mean look at how the maids look at MY Suave." He huffed.
Suave's face erupted in a blush.
I started laughing.
Jasper's face exploded into a bright hot pink blush. "O-oh... I said that out loud..." He muttered in embarrassment.
Suave laughed slightly, before kissing Jasper's forehead, then picking him up.
I smiled, they are a cute couple!
"You should eat Encre, it's one am, four hours left until you have to go meet Fallacy." Suave stated.
I stared. "How?"
"He told me to make sure you're on time." He smiled.
"Oh okay." I smiled before looking for one of Fallacy's dressing gowns, they're so warm and fluffy!
I found a dark blue one and put it on, it was a few sizes too big on me, but warm none the less.
Suave and Jasper giggled.
I muttered a quiet "Shut up" before walking out the room, the dark fabric dragging on the floor behind me.
They kept giggling, trailing not too far behind me.
I frowned, sighing slightly while walking to the dining hall, the smell of food hit me.
I felt my mouth water, I just realized how hungry I was.
A few maids ran up to me. "Hello Monsieur Encre! How are you?" One of them asked, a bright smile on her face.
I smiled just as brightly. "I'm good! You?"
"We're good!" She answered, stepping aside.
"That's great." I smiled even more.
"We prepared some food, we hope you enjoy it." One of the other maids spoke smiling.
"I'm sure I will! Merci!" I smiled, nodding slightly as if to say 'thanks' again.
They smiled and let me past.
I walked to the table and sat down, Suave and Jasper taking their seats nearby.

We ate for almost forty minutes, talking and eating. By the time, we were done only less than half the food was eaten.
I got up, walking slowly back to mine and Fallacy's room. I had to have a bath or something relaxing like that.
I wasn't thinking properly when I started getting my stuff ready for a bath, then walking to the bathroom, placing my clean clothes and towel carefully on the shelf nearby to the bath tub. I opened the faucets, trying to find a perfect balance between cold and hot. When I did, I added some soap into the water, locking the bathroom door.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I was setting the garden up, I was planning to propose to Encre in a few hours. Too soon...? Nah, don't think so.
I sighed, making sure the trees were decorated beautifully and that there was a clear path showing where Encre had to go later. Now to the tree I am planning to propose to my living masterpiece under.
I slowly walked to the lonely cherry blossom tree in the middle of the large garden, surrounded by a multitude of different trees. I made sure it was the only un-decorated tree, without any decorations it still looked beautiful.

I walked back to the mansion, quickly rushing to the dining hall, eating quickly before I rushed upstairs.
I heard water running. Encre must be having a bath. I instantly had an idea. I took out a piece of paper and a quill, quickly writing something before placing it on the bed.
I heard the water stop so I rushed out, who knew how long he would be? I wondered the mansion for about thirty minutes before rushing out into the garden, climbing up the lonely cherry blossom tree in the middle.

I waited for almost an hour up in the tree, until I saw Encre come into view. He walked under the tree, I waited in silence.
"Where is Fallacy...?" I heard him mutter.
I jumped down. "Hello Encre, my Cherie~" I purred.
I saw him jump as he glared at me for mere moments before hugging me. "Why did you want me to come here of all places?" He asked.
"W-well..." I muttered, backing away, taking out an indigo box.
He looked confused until I kneeled down on one knee, opening the box.
"Encre... We may have only known each other for a short amount of time, but you make my life complete... Since Calamimi died I refused to let myself fall for another mortal but I did, and that perfect mortal was you, the kindest skeleton whom I've ever met, so caring, so polite, you're a masterpiece. So please do the honors of making me the happiest vampire and marry me?"
I awaited his response. He had covered his mouth during my little 'speech', an opaque rainbow blush covering his features, tears in his eyes.
I began getting worried, what if he said no?

Will Encre say yes? Will he say no? Find out in a few days or something.

(Thanks for 39k+ reads!)