Chapter 35- Thrown into a different Cell

Jasper's P.O.V

She dragged me into a separate cell, crying loudly and trying to get free. Her grip only tightened on my arm. I yelped loudly, tearing up. "S-stop! P-please!" I cried out, grabbing her wrist trying to get her to free him.
"No. Now get in." She threw me into a different cell, the window clearly larger than the one that was in the other cell when I was with Encre.
I yelped, sobbing loudly. "I w-want to go home! P-please let me go!"
"No." She hissed, slamming the door shut, and walking off.
I cried loudly, hiding in the furthest corner away from the window.
The sun rose. Making all the shadows disappear from the room causing me to be hit by the sunlight, burning me badly.
I turned into a bat, trying to take up less space and hide from the sunlight, hissing in pain from the burn. I cried silently but it turned out to be higher pitched squeaks.

The door creaked open. "Jasper?" I instantly recognized the voice, looking at the owner of it. "Are you in here?"
I squeaked, unable to fly or move closer because of my broken wing and the fact the cell was lit up by the sunlight other than the small corner I was in.
The figure looked over at me, seeing the small corner I forced myself into. They ran in, picking me up.
I wrapped my wing around their hand, looking up at the person seeing the baby blue eyes of Azure.
"Jasper? Are you okay?" Azure whispered softly, petting my head.
I purred, looking up at him, squeaking.
"Squeak for yes, whine for no, okay?" Azure spoke, petting me.
I squeaked, purring at the contact.
"I'll try to sneak you out. You'll have to be quiet and not move." Azure whispered, petting me.
I squeaked, before whimpering. "Encre!" I managed to squeak out.
Azure sighed slightly. "I can't, Sorry." He whispered, hugging the small bat.
Then a voice made both of us jump. "What are you doing, Azure?!"
Azure put me down in the corner. "I-I'm making sure he's healed up so the pain will be worse...?" He sounded uncertain.
I wrapped my wings tightly around myself, watching the conversation unfold in front of me in silence.
"Make sure his wing doesn't heal up. I will start with the torture at Dawn." The owner of the new voice spoke. I recognized it moments later. Eterna...
I whimpered out, tearing up. "Let me go home!" I squeaked out.
Eterna looked at me, smirking. "Small batty Jasper." She laughed dragging Azure out and slamming it shut.
I whimpered, looking at the light, waiting for dusk to come.

Dusk finally came. I turned back into my skeletal form, leaning against the wall. The small burn that was left hurt me. I wanted to get out. I looked at the window, maybe I could escape as a bat? No... That's a bad idea... I can't fly and they might do something terrible to Encre if I do... Tears welled up. I wanted to go home so badly... I hope Suave or Father save me and Encre, and soon. I don't want to know what Eterna plans to do to me.

(Sorry that this is so short.)