Chapter 57: Surprises

I am on a fucking war path. Literally, my head feels like it's above to split in half. If someone came over to me right now and tapped my head, I'd scream from pain.
God, I am soooo angry at Sulpicia. I have a horrendous hangover and I'm 101.5686% (precise, I know) sure it's her fault after she was pouring drinks down my throat last night.

"It's good Lee! You need to relax and enjoy yourself!!" She'd encouraged.
Yeah, says the vampire who can't get hangovers.

Seriously, I am out for revenge with a capital R. If she was a human, I'd be currently rubbing chilli powder into her tampons or putting pins in her mattress cause shit...my head hurts.
I need to Google ways to piss off a vampire. Maybe I could stuff garlic in her bras.

If the legend is true and they are actually allergic to garlic. Then my plan would work. I could shove a wooden stake in her face in the hope that she'll apologise and positively BEG for forgiveness.

But then, Sulpicia is sort of my sister in law, kind of, and if my plan goes drastically wrong, I don't want Aro to have a grudge against me after being convicted by the Volturi for murder.
Hmm, death by garlic.

Ok, bad plan. Maybe I shouldn't kill her. I'll think about it. Maybe.

I head to the bathroom and take two painkillers with a glass of water, shuddering from the taste. I rinse out my mouth afterwards before brushing my teeth and washing my face. In the mirror, I notice how ugly I'm looking today.

Half open bloodshot eyes, sticky up hair and my expression screams pissed off.

In my bedroom, I ransack my wardrobe and half heartedly pull on an old grey tracksuit. I really need new clothes.

Suddenly, there's a thump against my wall and I hiss from the pain that hits my head. If Liam thinks now is the time to be banging my walls, he's got another think coming. Seriously, I will kill that sarcastic, flamboyant, womanising bitch.

When there's another few thumps and the sound of Liam giggling, I'm pissed. I march out of my room and kick Liam's door open...and...oh...oh no.

Liam is shirtless, panting, and his hair is messed up, and, oh God, I can tell already he's got someone under the sheets with him. Liam locks eyes with me and smiles calmly. "Hey sis. Want to join in?" He winks at me with his kohl rimmed eyes.

"What have I told you about about having sex with too many girls? Liam, one day you'll go too far and get a girl pregnant!" I yell across.

"I don't think that's possible." says the voice from Liam's bed and suddenly, horror of all horrors, Priest emerges from under the covers, also shirtless and quite possibly bottomless as well.

My mouth is open from shock. Priest! The intelligent, long haired blonde vampire boy has slept with my brother! Fuck! "That's illegal!" I gasp. "You're a minor!" I point at Priest. "You're like twelve!!" I groan.

Liam laughs and Priest shoots me a know-it-all look.
"Actually, I'm seventeen." He corrects in his posh, I'm-so-clever accent.
"Then grow a little bit! Why are you so small?" I ask. Priest shrugs. "Mrs. Volturi, I can't help growing up on hardly any food. My family were very poor." He raises his eyebrows at me.

He cuddles into Liam who wraps an arm around him. Liam looks at me. "If it makes you feel any better, it was only supposed to be a one night stand." He shrugs.
I scrunch up my face in disgust. "I have nothing against gay people, hell, I knew you were gay all along-"
"Bisexual." Liam cuts in quickly.

"Ok, bisexual, but I do not want to know about your sex life, Liam!" I shake my head softly.
"K, babe," He winks again and I stick up my middle finger. "Don't tease me Liam. I have a stinking hangover." I waltz back out of his room, closing the door, leaving them to get back to whatever they were doing.

We went to bed at the same time last night. How did I not hear them? Hmm. Priest must have snuck in at about 1AM or later. I remember it being 12 when I fell asleep. He's got more guts than I thought.

Wait until Mum and Dad hear about this. It'll give Mum something to gossip about and you know she loves gossip. It'll be the highlight of her week.

I sprint up the tower steps and barge straight into the bedrooms, ignoring the living room as it's vacant of people.
Caius and Athenadora are laid on their bed together. Athenadora's head is laid in Caius's lap and..oh that's sweet...he's reading to her.

Caius glances up at my entrance. "Good morning, Lee." He keeps his voice low, quite aware of my pounding head and for that I'm grateful. Athenadora on the other hand, is obviously less cautious. "Oh Lee!" She beams, louder than she needs to.

I wince and cover my ears. "It's your own fault for drinking too much." She scolds, sitting up and fixing her hair. I roll my eyes and drift to Caius's side.
"I thought Sulpicia would be up here." I look at the empty bed.
"She slept in Aro's room last night." Caius explains.

"Well why wouldn't she? It was their anniversary." Athenadora giggles like a schoolgirl.
Oh please, I do not need to be thinking about sex right now.

"Liam's bisexual." I blurt. They both glance at me curiously. "How do you know?" Athenadora frowns. "He told me." I sigh and roll my eyes. "I wouldn't just make assumptions. Unlike you." I glare at her and she sighs.

"Slow down!" Caius cuts in. "What does bisexual mean?"

Ok, well he is pretty old fashioned. I turn to him. "It's when you're attracted to men and women." I explain.
His eyes widen. "So Liam does like men?" He checks carefully. "Yeah." I nod.

"When did you find out?" He sits opposite me.
They both look at me, noticing the furrow on my forehead.
I bite my lip but go ahead anyway.

"I found him in bed with Priest this morning."

Mum's jaw drops and she glances at Caius excitedly. "Priest? Really? Oh wow." She smiles and then shakes her head. "Doctor Priest? Clever English Priest who thinks he knows everything but is also right Priest?" She checks. I nod in response.

"Caius? What have you got to say?" She asks him.
Caius looks amused. "I knew it. I've obviously turned him into liking men. I mean, just look at me. I'm gorgeous."