Chapter 78: Renunions Always Happen When You Look Shit

It takes forever and a day before I can hear any noises other than my own breathing or groans from pain. My body feels so weak and feeble to the point that I think I might fall apart if I stand up or try moving at all.

The seats are damp and sticky from my blood dripping from my back and chest and it's starting to get really uncomfortable against my skin. The thought that I'm alive actually makes me want to laugh, but it hurts too much.

Then the car door opens and a gust of wind blows through over my body. "For fucks sake! I'm freezing. Find another car!" I curse at whoever the fuck has the balls to piss me off when I'm at this low point.

"Ah, piss off, you whiney piece of shit." Liam grunts as he pulls himself into his side of the car. "Liam? Tell me you've found Marcus?" I beg but he shakes his head. The other two doors open and in slides Demetri into the passenger seat with Priest squished against him.

"I'm not going to bother asking you to sit up. I know it will hurt too much." Demetri says grumpily as he tries to wrap the seatbelt around him and Priest who laughs at his efforts. "It's not funny." He growls and Priest tries to stop himself from giggling.

"Lee." Priest addresses me from the rearview mirror. "Yeah?" I try to meet his gaze but my neck fails me and I lay back against my damp seat. "You look terrible." He says with a smile and I manage to give him the finger which he responds to with another childlish smirk.

Liam, looks across to me and sighs. "Marcus isn't here. Demetri thinks he knows where." He says softly and I glance up to see Felix slide into the drivers seat. "You on driving duty now? That's dangerous." I joke and Felix smirks as he starts up the engine.
"I know. I'm on strict rules not to go over 40 miles an hour." He smiles and pulls away from the pavement, the engine blares in my ears and I feel sick and full of fever. "My everything is hurting." I complain as we drive through the abandoned block.

"Stop whining." Liam says softly, pressing his fingers lightly against the gashes on my chest. I wince and slap his hand away, the pain beginning to start up again. "Fuck off, Liam!" I try rolling away from him but he releases me and leaves my skin alone.

"She'll need pain relief." Priest pipes up from the front, pulling an unaffected syringe from his pocket. How it's stayed intact through the fighting I've no idea, but that's Priest for you. He passes it to Liam who surprisingly, holds it certainly and with confidence.

He takes my arm and lays it across his lap. "Fuck, that hurts." I groan. "Put it in the top. Near the shoulder." Priest explains as Liam prepares the needle. "Is this even legal?" Demetri intervenes before anything can go too far and I sigh in frustration.

"I don't care if it's legal or not." I grunt. "I don't even care if it'll kill me. As long as this pain goes away. It's a fucking nightmare."

Liam shrugs and barely gives me a warning, "Don't tense." Before he shoves it into my arm, pressing down on the plunger. "Fuck." I hiss as the warm feeling runs through my body as the pain subsides, leaving me with an overwhelming feeling of calmness and relief.

"We need something to clean up her back." Liam grunts, through gritted teeth as he examines my back cut into ribbons, the blood still leaking. "Agreed." Demetri says quietly, ripping a part of his shirt to hand to Liam. "It's not much, but for now it will have to do." He sighs, but Liam sets about rolling me over and dabbing at the blood on my back.

"Fuck's sake." I grunt as the effort proves too much and a ripple of pain goes through my body. "Liam!" I protest yet he continues to try clearing away the blood from my body. "Ssh." He presses gently though my skin feels tingly as if it's been scrubbed by a bristly brush.

"It fucking hurts." I groan in complaint as he turns me onto my back to start on my chest. "Gently." I warn as he hovers over my damaged skin tissue. "My scars are in that area." I add and he winces as if he feels the pain himself.

"Deep breaths." He advises before continuing with the cloth. I purse my lips together to stop from screaming. The cloth presses against the delicate skin and makes it itch and red raw. He leans over me, watching me with concentration etched into his face.

"Relax. The effects of the pain relief will kick in soon. Hold tight." He adds firmly, looking down at the strip of cloth turned red in his palm. "I don't want Marcus to see her like this." He says to Demetri yet he shrugs. "If we find him, then it will happen." He decides coolly.

"That can't happen. We need to get her some clothes at least." He argues and turns to his window to scour the run down streets for a clothes shop. "She's just lucky she doesn't have any...." Demetri  trails off uncertainly.

"Any...brea.." He stops again and Liam cuts in before he can try again. "Tits!" He yells and Demetri turns to glare at him. "Yes." He says with a grunt. "Those." He adds hoarsely and Priest throws a wicked grin at me.

"I got rid of those as soon as I had the chance. Ugh. Who wants big fleshy things that dangle from your chest?" I shudder at the memories, but Felix smiles. "I like the sound of them." He decides and Demetri gives him a glare.

"Really?" He questions and Felix shrugs, smiling. "I've been with a woman and I've decided I like them." He says openly. "I love Heidi and every part of her." He adds and Liam makes a sick noise. "Soppy overload." He pretends to gag while I manage the strength to hit him.

"Don't be so rude, you heartless nob." I glare at him. "Felix is adorable with Heidi. Just like you and Priest." I add before he can say anything in defense. "Chill, sister, it's cute." He reaches forward, wrapping his arms around Priest to kiss him from behind, as Demetri sits uncomfortably squished next to him.

"I'll appreciate it when you stop strangling me, Liam." He hisses as Liam continues to snuggle into Priest. Liam realizes his arms are wrapped around Demetri too and pulls away quickly, before Demetri can swat him off.

Liam manages to give Priest a quick kiss before settling back in his seat. "You're so aggressive and on edge, Demetri. It's so unlike you." I comment as we continue our journey.

Demetri is usually upbeat, flamboyant, happy go lucky, always smiling and hyperactive. Now he's become grumpy, fierce and argumentative. These traits are completely out of character for him.

Demetri scowls at my comment. Scowling. That's another thing he usually doesn't do. That's my job.

"I am simply....stressed. Worried. It happens, you know." He says harshly, practically spitting his words and Liam raises his eyebrows and pulls a face, making me smile.

"Do you know what I think? I think he needs a really good kiss." Priest says from the front. Liam watches him closely. "And a good night in bed with someone. Then he'll be right as rain." He smiles like the doctor he is and I roll my eyes at him.

Demetri scowls again. "Don't even think about it. I'm an innocent, untouched man and I'd prefer it to stay that way." He demands, brushing off Priest's touch. Priest blinks with offense before shrugging and settling back against him in their seat.

"I think I can manage to sit up. One of you could take the backseat." I offer and Priest immediately jumps up and climbs over the back near me. He pulls on his seatbelt, Liam brushes Priest's long blonde hair out of his way so it won't get caught.

"Thank you, sweetheart." They share another kiss and sit back against each other. "Ugh, enough of that thank you very much." Demetri shudders in the front seat and Priest turns his attention back to him. "I think you definately need that kiss."

Demetri shifts forward so far that his head is almost on the dashboard. "Felix. Drive. Keep Priest restrained and I might just have the enthusiasm to find Master Marcus."