Pantasya 1> The World Of Crystal High

[A/N: Pasensya na kayo sa grammar, ahihihi! Hope you enjoy reading!]

Pantasya 1> The World Of Crystal High
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom named Crystal High. A far away land from the world of humans.

A different world with full of different kinds of wonderful flowers, with beautiful sunrise added with a different good animals..but, different from the world of humans...

Beautiful creatures made from the King of The Crystal High, King Kean Arthur Acyton and his Queen, Queen Angelica Bella Acyton.

The two have really a pure hearted behavior. That's why the Alium Velvet (Literally, like a group of a normal person but lives in the Crystal High) loves them.

King Kean and Queen Angelica have two daughters. Alliyah and Lucy Acyton.

In the world of Crystal High, there is something they really want to protect on.

...and it is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Magical Crystal, made from the old Wizards with full of special powers!

And it was passed to The King and Queen of the Acyton. The Magical Crystal was really powerful and it can really harm people, not just harm, but it can also kill people.

That's why they made it critically protected. Only The King and Queen has a power to get The Magical Crystal. Since they're old, they need a Next Queen who will manage for the Whole Crystal High and claim The Magical Crystal. That's why their two daughters started  their training.

The Magical Crystal is a powerful crystal and only the siblings of The King and Queen of Crystal High can claim it. The Magical Crystal has four elements.

*The Mystic Land
-A Special Power that can create an earthquake, it can move the land wherever and whenever the owner want. It also can defense itself just by making the owner a rock. The owner has a power to be with animals, flowers, grass and any other things that can related to a Land.

*The Breeze Aiross
-A Special Power that can create a tornado, huge wind, it can move any things as the owner can. And it can also protect itself just by making a wind shield. Offensive power by throwing the things to the owner's opponents with the help of wind or air. The owner has a power to do and make weather with the help of water and lightning. Also, the owner can make typhoons as the owner can.

*The Flame Mistress
-A Special Power that can create a huge fire, it can burn things as the owner can. The owner has a power to create fire balls to the owner's opponents. It can defense itself just by making itself as a strong fire energy that came up to the owner's power. And also it has the ability to a danger zone where the owner can kill somebody just by burning them easily.

*The Aqua Crystal
-A Special Power that can create a Tsunami, water temperatures and huge waves that can float people. The owner has an ability to grab the opponent with the help of water. The owner can defense itself by making a Big Water Wall infront of the owner to avoid getting wounds. The owner can make a huge water to point it to owner's opponents. Last, The owner has a power to be with fishes or any other thing that lives in water.