She got me...

Sina

With my niggas Juan, Eric and Devin holding my crib down, A.j and I were on our way to my cousin's Bobby's crib. He moved away to Baton Rouge a few years back but he had good reasons. He used to be out here hot in the Nola with my older brother and after what went down, that was a wake up call for him to get out of the game, in a sense, out of the game of life and death because the hustle still remained. He moved around so he wouldn't have to be out here going back and forth with these niggas 25/8. My nigga wasn't no hoe though, he didn't leave because he was scared. He just wanted to hustle in peace. He did the same shit I did, sold dope for a living but at least he could do it without niggas trying to dead him but unlike him, I have my reasons for still being out there.

He was an Og, if niggas thought that I was a crazy ass Nola nigga, my nigga Bobby was 10 times as bad. He'd dead you and ya mama, no remorse. All I'd do is dead you in front of ya mama, no remorse. It's fucked up but I frankly don't give a fuck because I know these niggas don't give a fuck about me nor my family. All and all, we were both ruthless as fuck.

After the hour and 23 minute drive, I drove along the dark streets of Baton Rouge. With my left hand on the steering wheel, I grabbed the blunt that was behind my ear with my right hand and placed it between my lips before lighting it up. I leaned back in my seat as I took 3 pulls of it before passing it to my yung. We began passing the blunt back and forth like batons as the high began to lift us niggas. I cracked the window because it was becoming foggy as hell in my whip.
"So after we get this shit what we gone be on?", A.j. queried breaking the silence.

I sat up and kept my attention on the road. "I'ma figure some shit out man, I've been slackin man. Head been in the clouds for a little minute and shit, but the old me back in this bitch and I'm not gone sit around and wait for these niggas to come at me. I'ma ride around and look for these niggas until I find these niggas. They probably think a nigga out here on some bitch shit, hidin, when that's not the case. I'ma let these niggas know why I'm deadly. Shit, as soon as I touch down in the Nola, I'm gettin them drums on my straps and take it from there.", I said as I continued driving. "Shit but my question to you, are you with that shit?", I queried.

"Nigga you already know I got you, ten fold, shit, even if it's just us. You know I'm bussin at them niggas right with ya. That's no question", he stated sincerely as he took one last pull of the blunt before it was considered a roach. He put it into the ashtray.

I smirked. "That's why you my nigga man, never had to question ya loyalty", I said as we pulled up to the place of residence. "That shit hard to come by nowadays but shit, I trust you, Eric and Juan", I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What about Devin?", he queried.

I shrugged. "I'm not so sure anymore but shit, that's just at the moment, I guess", I said as I pulled into the driveway of Bobby's crib. Right behind a smaller version of a semi truck.

I parked and turned the car off and me and my yung stepped out to only smell kush in the air alongside hearing some chatter. We walked along the truck until we made our way towards the back to see my cousin and a few of his people in the trailer of it. Rolling up and shit.

 Rolling up and shit