What's your biggest fear?

Sina

After getting back from picking up a few things for my lady, I found myself examining her face as she sat upon the bathroom's sink. Holding her chin, I turned her head to get a close look at the whips from her being scratched and the bruises. I was really feeling for her because her demeanor was off and I believe that this made her feel insecure in my presence. I could tell that she didn't want me to look at her cause she kept her head down majority of the time when I was around her. "You still sore?", I queried still gazing at her.

"Yes.", she said softly and with that I took my hand away from her and left the bathroom.

I opened the hallway closet and grabbed a wash rag before making my way to the kitchen. I set the towel on the table and walked over to the icebox. I opened it and grabbed the ice tray. I set that on the counter before opening the drawer beneath the sink. I grabbed a sandwich bag out of the box and closed the drawer back. I took a good amount from the tray and put it inside of the bag. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around the sandwich bag and I set it back down. I grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet and rinsed it out before putting ice and water inside.

I grabbed the ice pack and made my way out of the kitchen and back into the bathroom where Tahari held her head low. Sitting the cup and ice pack on the counter, I reached behind her and opened the medicine cabinet. I grabbed a bottle of Tylenol and took out two and handed them to her. "Take those", I said before handing her the glass of water.

Without hesitation she put them in her mouth and drank the water afterwards. I put the Tylenol back in the medicine cabinet and bent down to get some cotton balls and alcohol from under the sink. Just as she placed the cup down, I opened the alcohol and put some on a cotton ball. I grabbed her chin and held her head steady as I began to trace the scratches. She closed her eyes tight as I did so. "I know it's burnin but I gotta do it lady", I said as I continued.

Once I finished, I threw the cotton ball in the garbage and she opened her eyes. I took the ice pack and pressed it against the biggest bruise that she had. She placed her hand on it and took over. "Tell me what happened to you.", I said as my eyes continued to roam her face.

She sighed before gazing at the floor. "I was bothered by what you told me the other day. It ate at me as well as her being the one who wanted to break us up. She knows that I really love you and for her to go as far as trying to have sex with you and then some was bothersome.", she said softly before letting out a sigh. "I haven't seen much of her until today. She was with a group of girls that has always treated me like trash. Ignoring the snide stares, smirks and laughter, I asked her if we could talk and she refused and began showing off in front of her friends. It was the last straw for me because the fact that she tried to come between us had me upset and I went off, I told her about herself and she charged at me. She grabbed my hair...", she said before her lips began to tremble. "S-she, she kicked me in my face and she spit on me. Told me that she wish the bullet would've offed me and she was saying how she had sex with you.", she said as a tear slip. "I felt weak, I was taunted and ridiculed trying to make it out of that school.", she said as she wiped the tears away.

As I took in everything that she told me, I felt my blood boiling. I clenched my jaws before speaking. "That bitch don't know what the fuck she in for man, I swear to God.", I said as I let off a sly chuckle, trying to remain calm. "You should already know that the bitch lyin on her pussy. I don't want nothin from that bitch and that's on God. Shit and the fact that she reacted that way made shit evident that everything that you said was true but them dumb ass bitches gone feel other wise because they rock with that lil bitch. But listen man, you not weak. Win, lose or draw lil baby, you still stood up for yaself and I respect that shit. From this day on though, don't accept another apology she throw ya way and I mean that shit man.", I said in an agitated tone. "I swear to God man...", I said becoming even more angry. I was pissed before but now knowing that the bitch kicked her in the face and spit on her awakened a whole different level of what the fuck I was going do to her.