Mixing business with friendship...

Sina

I drove along the streets of New Orleans with my full attention on the road as 911 by Luniz faintly played through the speakers of my ride. Taking my cell from my lap, I swiftly went through my call log and called up my nigga A.j. I put the phone up to my ear as I awaited for an answer. "What's up yungin. I ain't waitin, I'm on some hot shit right now. I'm about to be at that nigga's head if he ain't got my money.", I spoke into the phone, keeping my attention on driving.

After listening to what my nigga said, I spoke. "Aight nigga, meet me at the gas station on 8th in Decatur.", I said right before ending the call and sitting the phone in my lap.

"You sure you wanna be on that shit around this time of day?", Devin spoke as he took half of a blunt out of his pocket. "Murphy gonna be on our asses off suspicion and shit.", Devin spoke as he reached back into his pocket and pulled out a red b.i.c lighter.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I wouldn't give a fuck if it was 10 in the mornin, it ain't shit to me and I don't give a fuck about that nigga yungin. That nigga could throw any assumption at a nigga but I'll still be doin me.", I said keeping my attention on the road.

Devin sighed. "I'm just not tryin to get locked up, real shit.", Devin spoke as he sparked the lighter and lit the blunt.

I grew frustrated. "Well if you were gonna bitch about this shit then you should've stayed ya scary ass at the crib with ya high school broad.", I said in an indignant tone.

Devin didn't say shit, all he did was take a pull of his blunt. "You got ya strap?", I questioned him as I continued driving.

Devin inhaled the smoke before speaking. "Yeah, I'm always strapped yungin.", he said gazing out the window.

I didn't bother saying anything else because the way I was feeling, this nigga could get popped too, I just drove. " If he got ya money then what?", Devin asked right before taking another pull of his blunt.

I clenched my jaw before speaking. "I'm gone take my money", I said not really wanting to carry on with the same shit over and over again.

Honestly, depending on what comes out that nigga's mouth is what I'll go by and shit, that's if he got my money. Either way, I'm still going to be on some ruthless shit because the ducking and dodging had me livid. I'm tired of this cat and mouse shit. After a minute or so, I pulled up into Amoco gas station. I spotted my right hand's black Cutlass parked on the side of the building and I rolled up on him and parked beside his ride. I got out of the car as he got out. I gave him dap before I spoke to my other niggas, Juan and Eric who were in the car. "What's up" I said getting a greeting head nod in response. A.j began to speak as he leaned against his car. "Aight yungin, we ridin over there with you cause this girl I been fuckin with a lil bit told me that that's Rell's crib.", A.j said gazing at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who the fuck is Rell and how she know?", I questioned him.

"She know that nigga's baby mama but he that nigga that be sellin that huff ass crack on 6th, but shit I don't know if they gone be on some bullshit with you, so we ridin that way with y'all.", A.j said as he gazed at Devin. "What's up with that nigga?", A.j questioned putting his gaze back on me.

I gazed back at Devin as I shrugged. "Who gives a fuck but good lookin nigga.", I said as I put my attention back on A.j.

A.j shook his head before speaking. "Aight, let's ride out yungin.", A.j said as he opened his car door and got in.