And it begins...

Incognito

With the police sirens growing louder, me and my niggas ran through the cool night. Making our way through the dark streets of the Nola, running through people's yards, hopping fences to get as far away as possible until the sirens grew faint. I held onto my arm which had 2 bullets jammed inside as we were dodging the lights of the beaming helicopter lights which were shining down, looking for anybody on the run. Heavy breathing sounded alongside the audible pitter patter against the cold concrete of us running like there was no tomorrow. A few of my niggas were dead, scattered across my yard but I didn't have time to develop a feeling on it at this moment. The only thing on my mind at this moment was to get the fuck out of sight. With the helicopter rotors growing louder, we hopped another fence to someone's backyard and hid under the tent of the Gazebo.

We stood around as the helicopter continued it's path in the sky. By the time we caught our breath, the sirens that was once faint grew audible and we heard the screeching of tires in front of the house that we were behind. As soon as we heard the doors open followed suite by the running of more than one, we ran off into the almost pitch black alley. With alley rocks popping us as we ran along the stretched alley, the helicopter rotors grew audible as it changed routes and found us. Beaming the lights on us, we continued to run for our lives. As we did so, I heard the last thing I wanted to hear. Tuning out the footsteps of the men after us and the rotor. I heard what sounded like 8 legs running at a faster pace. I turned around to get a look before running even faster than before.

"Run faster, they got police dogs on us", I yelled as they took heed to what I said.

Knocking over trash cans purposely to throw off their path, they only jumped over or ran around it and continued after us.

Just as we made it to the end of the alley, a familiar 1998 black trailblazer quickly pulled up out of nowhere. The dogs were on our asses but we managed to get in the truck and with that we drove off with the dogs chasing after us until giving in and getting held back by their watch commanders. Losing the helicopter, I looked out the back window until we couldn't see the dogs anymore.

I sat correctly in my seat as the driver drove through the dark night. "Good lookin nigga", I said still holding onto my arm, feeling my adrenaline wearing off. "Shit, I thought them niggas dead you back there man, how were you able to get ya whip? I know them boys were like the swat team back there?", I continued.

He gazed at me through the rear view before speaking. "Remember, my shit was parked out back and hell naw, I ran outta bullets so my best bet was to leave out but shit, ya whole house is a murder scene nigga, y'all might as well get new whips and ya best bet is not to go back there for nothin. Shit, dead niggas and broads around that bitch", he said as he continued driving.

"Shit, good thing I got re up money and dope stashed at my mama's house. Shit, I'ma be good regardless but that girl that was with me, she got shot too?", I queried feeling a little bad at the thought.

"Naw nigga, I ain't see her at all. Probably ran", he said as he continued driving.

"That bitch wasn't there cause she probably set the shit up, I put shit past nobody, especially these cute bitches.", Black blurted.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "She wasn't on no shit like that nigga, shit could've just happened, just because. Shit, you got that noticeable ass green car, shit, them bitch ass niggas probably just found the shit out", I said.