Sweet Dreams...

Briana

Saturday
8:35pm...

It's been a week and a day since the incident between Tahari and I transpired and it's been exactly one week since Devin walked out on me because of Tahari. With being suspended, I've had a lot of time to think things through when I wasn't occupied with this new part-time job I had and to tell the truth, I had so much hate in my heart, so much hate in the depths of my soul and Tahari was the blame for all of this. She has taken someone that meant the world to me, away from me. Little do she know, she's playing with fire.

I sat around my bedroom and gazed through the old text messages that Devin and I exchanged. All the way from our first conversation up until our last. A bittersweet feeling dispersed over my entire soul and I was heartbroken, I felt it. Feeling extremely vulnerable of the thought of him, the bond we once shared, I felt my eyes well with tears. Deciding to try and get back in his good graces, I pressed the phone icon before sliding the cell to my ear. Going straight to voicemail, I tried two more times before I finally got the hint. As warm tears streamed my face, I threw my cell across the bedroom and placed my face in my palms.
At this very moment I didn't know what I was going to do with myself. I don't even know who I was before I met him anymore. I was deeply attached to that man and no one understood what we had, neither does he, apparently.

He just threw our bond down the drain because of the situation with Tahari and I. That weak bitch decided to grow some balls and say some disrespectful shit to me in front of a group of my people, trying to embarrass me. I trusted her enough to tell her that Devin was my first and she took it and threw in my face under pressure; but she called herself my best friend. Disloyal ass bitch. She has ruined everything for me. My reputation at school and what I had with Devin. I should've never brought her weak ass around Devin, let alone Sina. Ever since then, she done changed on me and it's gotten to Devin. I don't know what kind of conversations the two of them shared when Sina wasn't around but they'll get what's coming, especially Sina. He has disrespected me for the last time...

Taking my face away from my palms, I used my shirt to wipe away my tears. Knowing that my face was probably blushed red along side my eyes, I took my legs from the Indian style position. I swung them off of the bed. Standing to my feet, I walked over to where my cellphone landed. Noticing that my screen was slightly cracked, I sighed. Searching through the contacts, so much fled my mind and I questioned myself on if I really wanted to do the unthinkable. Getting into deep thought, a few things crossed my mind. Devin never came to my defense when Sina was disrespecting me, he just sat there and didn't say a word and he put his hands on me, he only used me for my body; when I only wanted to be loved and protected by him, he took advantage. Tahari was always judgemental with her words down to the way she'd side eye me. I caught onto her over opinionated ass and there I was trying to be nothing but a best friend to that lame ass broad and lastly, Sina. Everybody treats him like he's some type of God, his boys are all afraid of that nigga when he bleed just like everybody else. His disrespectful ass has embarrassed me in front of his niggas, made me sit on the porch and led me on. He knew he wanted to take it there but he was afraid that I couldn't hold water so he called himself trying to tell me about myself and he put me out of his house.

Becoming angry all over again at the thought of them mistreating me, I called the contact that I was hesitant to call at first. Sliding the cell to my ear, I awaited for an answer.

"What's up"...

"Hey Black, you busy?", I queried as I paced my bedroom back and forth.