Business...

Incognito

Sitting on the balcony of my VIP section, I gazed at the crowd causing an uproar amongst me. Tonight I was celebrating my 22nd birthday as well as the grand opening of my new night club. With the aroma of kush, alcohol and sweat thickening the air, I grabbed my bottle of Jose Cuervo and downed a good amount. I shook my head as it went down and burned my chest. I bobbed my head as Give Me That by Webbie sounded throughout the building. As the crowd danced to the music, enjoyed food, smoked and drowned themselves in an alcohol lush, a smirk crept upon my face as I kept the bottle in my grasp.

The disco ball shined bright as confetti and club flyers covered the dance floor as well as the 2 stages in the center of the building which held stripper poles. Women were coming out their clothes, yearning to show off their skills on the poles. I turned the bottle up once more as the broads who accompanied me rubbed on my chest. Some of the tequila dripped from my mouth and I took my hand and wiped it away.

I was in my element and nothing was going to ruin my night. I leaned forward and set the bottle on the glass table in front of me before standing to my feet. I wasn't the type of nigga to dance but I moved as another broad who was in my section decided to shake her ass on me. I held on to her waist as she threw that mothafucka on a nigga something nasty. A few more women in my section came over and danced amongst me and my niggas. Surrounded by bad bitches, I can't get them out my face.

Is it cause a nigga handsome and wealthy?

I reached over and grabbed the bottle and turned it up as this broad continued to throw that shit on me. As she continued, her dress slowly but surely rose up and with the impact, when I took swigs of my drink, some would splash onto me as well as her back but shit, neither of us paid it no nevermind. Once the song changed to something slight, baby girl said something in my ear before walking off. I didn't quite hear her but I'm sure she invited me into her pussy, I might take that invitation, shit, I might not; but right at this moment I wasn't thinking about none of that shit. Pussy was thrown at me on a daily, I wasn't pressed. All that was on my mind was what was happening at this very moment.

My eyes roamed my section and a smirk crept upon my face as I watched these beautiful women take my niggas on a frenzy. I always told myself, once I make it, my niggas gone always be good. Needless to say, my niggas were good. I walked towards the edge of the balcony and leaned on the rose gold railings before gazing down at what was going down on the dance floor. What caught my eye first was my woman, Gabrielle, which who was on the stage entertaining a woman who was dancing in her lingerie. Throwing money at her for her mediocre performance. The shit was comical but who am I to speak on this woman, as long as she was enjoying herself, I was good. Shit, even the crowd who surrounded the stage threw money at baby girl. We all getting coins around this bitch...

 We all getting coins around this bitch