3

*Phil*

"mum, can't I just wait until next year to finish my senior year?" I asked as my mum began the drive to school. I was already late because I overslept due to jetleg. "Phil, honey you know we can't risk that. You've already started school and now you are on the path to finish i. You're just returning halfway through the year." she said parking and getting out. We had to meet with the principal first. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Found out my first class is History, which is good. Walking in, the teacher had just finished calling role. I walked up to him at his desk trying to ignore all the stares i was receiving. I handed him the yellow slip of paper and he read it over before motioning me to face the class. "Class, this is Phillip Lester. He;s a new student who just transferred here. I want you all to make him feel welcomed. Phil, why don't you take a seat next to Dan in the back. Dan raid your hand." the teacher introduced me. A boy wearing all black with red hair raised his hand. 

As I approached the boy, I noticed his tattoos poking out form his long sleeves and the piercings on his face.  The students I walked passed also began to whisper to each other. I caught only some of their conversations. 

                                 "Oh  no, now he's got fresh meat."

                                 "What is that Professor thinking? Dan Howell is the meanist guy in this school." 

                                 "Poor, Phil. Hopefully Dan doesn't hurt him." 

Wonderful, the rest of this year is going to suck.