75

*Phil*

"I'm just going to hop in the shower with you babe. You owe me that." Dan chuckled. I quickly shut off the water grabbing my towel saying, "No, I don't." and hopped out. Dan was standing there in his underwear. "Aw Phil." he pouted. When he does that I really just want to pull that bottom lip into my mouth. Phil, focus. All I said was, "Put your clothes on." "But they're soaked." He whined. He's cute when he acts childish. I grumbled to myself and walked to my room throwing him some sweatpants and a t-shirt before shutting the door in his face. I quickly got dressed in some comfy shorts and a t-shirt as I heard a car pull up. "Shit." I muttered walking out. Dan gave me this weird look as I said, "This guy won't leave me alone." banging on the door was heard. I opened it to find Jared, drunk off his ass. "Hey Phillip." he slurred. I think I'm gonna barf. "Go away." i said. he ran his hand along my face saying, "No can do sweetheart." This guy has been following me for the past three years and won't leave me alone. i watched as his eyes widened and his grip tightened on my neck as he noticed the fresh hickies left there by Dan.  "Who gave you those?" He growled. I took a step back saying, "My boyfriend." "yeah right, you don't have a boyfriend freak. I've been watching you everyday for the past three years, you've never had a boyfriend." He said grabbing my wrists. I felt Dan's arms go around my waist and his chin rests on my shoulder as he says, "Think again asshole." kissing my cheek. Jared went to yank me out of Dan's grasp but Dan just tightened his grip. "This weak little shit is your boyfriend, Please." Jared said brushing it off. Dan pushed me behind him and I realized he never put on that shirt. I gulped as Dan said, "Get the fuck out." with authority laced in his voice. Jared shoved him saying, "No." I really hope they don't fight. I can't take it.