96

*Phil*

Dan was on his last present and I went inside to his room. Now is the time, its going to happen. I removed my shoes and placed them in the closet and quickly turned off the lights before moving to the center of the bed and sitting down. I had debated about putting on music but I'd probably make this whole set up more cheesy than it already was. 

I received some sneakers from my parents, a couple of sweaters and beanies from Kitty and Jake, Ash and Kayla gave me seat covers for my car, knowing mine were in terrible shape, I got a black rose with a red wolf inside it ( like Phil's mark) window sticker for my car from John and Amy, and then from my aunt Chrissy and her family, I received some money and flowers. They barely know me and wanted to get me something still. I realized that there wasn't one from Phil. I went to turn to him but he was gone. "Where's Phil?" I asked. Jake said, "I think I saw him go inside when you grabbed your last present." What?! Why would Phil just leave like that? Is he done spending time with me or something? "Thank you everyone. This has been great." I said getting up to head inside to find Phil. I hope he's okay. I first checked the kitchen, he wasn't there. Then I checked the living room and bathroom, he wasn't there either. So I walked to my room and opened my door to find my bedroom lights off. Flipping the switch only some fairy lights came on illuminating the room in a dim glow. What the hell? I noticed the rose petals all over the floor and leading up to the bed. The bed post was decorated with petals, along with every flat surface in the room. My eyes landed back on the bed where Phil was sitting in the center with his head slightly tilted looking at me. This is why Phil would just leave me like that, he wants to spend more time with me. I shut the door and kicked off my shoes before walking over to Phil. "What'd you do?" I asked standing in front of him. He said, "Set up your birthday/ initiation present all day." "What present would that be?" I asked eyeing him. I know he'd been afraid to have sex since he found out he could get pregnant. "I want to do this. I might get pregnant, but that's okay." He smiled. Damn, I just want to take him already. I growled out, "Prepare to be sore tomorrow." laying him down and getting on top of him capturing his lips in a lovingly heated kiss.