52

*Phil*

"Hello, Dan? Anything on Phil?" my mother said. She sounded worn out and like she had been crying for months. "Mum." I said. She gasped, "Phil, sweetheart you're alive. Thank god. Are you okay? When are you coming home?" "I'm alright, I guess. I'm at Dan's right now, but around nine this evening Dan and I will come over there." I said. I could tell my mother was smiling through her tears on the other line. "Okay hun. Be careful and go be with your man. Love you." she said. My face turned pink knowing that Dan heard her considering he was still hovering over me placing kisses on my neck and collar bone since his clothes are slightly big on me. "Love you too Mum. See you soon." I replied hanging up. Dan took the phone placing it on the bedside table before going back to kissing my neck. I just stared at him while he did that. Finally, being fed up with his sweaty shirt I tugged it saying, "I want this off." Dan chuckled peeling his shirt off over his head and tossing it to the floor. He went back to leaving kisses and I began to let my hands roam his torso. "Dan." I whispered. He hummed in response. I muttered, "You don't have to hover." "I'm going to crush you." he objected keeping his face in my neck. I swiftly moved his arms from under him causing him to fall on me. "Impatient are we?" he chuckled moving his hands to my waist. We continued our quiet make out session until I said, "Have to go see my mum, remember?" "Right." He said sitting up. I asked, "Can you stay over at my house tonight?" "Sure thing sweetheart." Dan said making me smile. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix, Dan, and I arrived in front of my house and I opened the door. I was immediately pulled into a bone crushing hug by my mum. She had tears running down her face as she attempted to hold me at arms length by my shoulders to give me a once over to make sure I wasn't hurt. Then she gave Dan this momma bear type hug and thanked him about a million times. "So Phil, darling, where did you go? What happened? " Mum asked. I said, "That's what we wanted to explain to you. We have to tell you some background stuff before we tell you what happened because it might not make sense otherwise." She nodded and we all sat down. Dan started with saying, "I'm a....um...." "Werewolf." mu shrugged. That was unexpected. "How did you...?" I asked utterly confused. She said, "I saw Dan and two others turning into wolves this morning. I'm assuming to look for you. I know I should be freaked out and all, but I'm not. I had a friend throughout high school and college that was a werewolf and I learned about the culture." "Okay, so maybe you don't need that much background, just that I'm an Alpha and on the first day you guys got here Phil was surrounded by a pack of rogues that had destroyed my pack 12 years ago. I killed their leader the day they were attacking Phil." Dan said. I continued, "And to get revenge on Dan they thought that they could take me and break the begging of a mate's mark (I think) by raping me." Mum was in shock for a few minutes before saying, "You boys are mates?" we only nodded as she said, "Phil, I;m so sorry that keeps happening to you. I'm just glad that Dan here is going to take care of you." "Thanks mum." I smiled. We talked a bit longer about Dan's pack and where the pack house is and stuff before I asked, "Mum, is it okay if Dan spends the night here?" "Of coarse. Just don't be too loud." She said getting up and walking away. My face brightened to a nice red color . "Mum!" I whined. Dan just chuckled kissing my forehead.