71

*Phil*

"Good job today Lester. Take your tips. your shift is ending early tonight." Ben, one of the owners said. I smiled saying, "Thank you sir." I gathered my belongings and made my way home. It's only a five minute walk from the bar away. "Hey look who we got here. Little Phil." "Man you are such a cute little boy. You have no idea what is is I want to do that skinny little ass of yours." I heard. I gulped and took off, but I wasn't fast enough.  One of the guys from the bar grabbed me into the alleyway. I was slammed into a brick wall knocking some of the air out of me. My breathing picked up and I started to shake. "What, there's nothing to be afraid of. " the bigger dude out of the two said in my ear biting it as he lifted his head backup. His partner finished undoing my shirt and started on my pants as the rain began to all. Dan, I wish you were here to save me. I need my knight in shining armor. As the guy undid the zipper of my pants I heard a deep angry growl. The guys looked towards the noise and I followed suit. My eyes widen, it's Dan. He came to my rescue. I looked up at the sky zoning out the fight happening. Maybe the Moon Goddess does listen to the hearts wish of her souls. A smile played on my lips until I heard, "If you wanted to keep your bodily fluids on the inside of your body, I'd leave this boy alone." Dan just put fear in the big bad wolf act these drunks were playing. They ran off scared out of their minds. I couldn't move on the other hand, I'm to shocked to do much of anything. Dan walked over to me and just stood there staring at me.  He had admiration in his eyes. He looked like he was going to say something, but I beat him to it. "I know what you're going to say. you're going to say 'How could you leave me like that.  What were you thinking. I'm dying . You're my mate." I said staring back at Dan. I was expecting him to make a comment, but instead he pulled me by the arm into his strong hold and kissed me in the rain. Running his fingers across my bare chest. It's kinda like out of some mushy romantic novel or movie. He opened his mouth saying, "RAWR." "It means I love you in dinosaur." I giggled as he smiled knowing I listened to his voice mail.