21

*Phil*

Katie told me that by me keeping my distance from Dan, made his wolf start to kill Dan. No. "I didn't mean to kill him." I whispered before running out the door. Emily shouted, "Told you." as I got outside. I began to  make my way to the hospital, I got to see Dan.  I was doing the best I could to hold in my tears as I walked. What did I do? Why do I have to be skidish? Why did people have to be mean? Why did I have to be mean to Dan? He was nice to me on the first day after I fixed him up. He's cute and warm. He also gives really good kisses. And it's all my fault that he's going to die before he graduates. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the hospital, I walked up to the front desk where a nurse and doctor were flirting. "Um... excuse me." I said. The man (doctor) sneered, "Yes?" "Are visiting hours open?" I tentatively asked. The nurse rudely replied, "Yes, who are you here to see?" "He's here to see Daniel Howell." another doctor said as she came into the room. The nurse threw a badge at me and I followed that doctor to Dan's room. "So, you're Daniel's mate." she said. I was confused. I shouldn't tell her, I don't know her. I didn't answer. "It's okay, you can tell me. I'm the Luna of the WaterMoon pack two cities over. The Alpha, Daniel's father, had reached out to me to keep and eye on him." She explained. So I nodded. "Okay, somehow you got to convince Daniel's wolf that you didn't reject him." she said. Again, I nodded before being let inside Dan's room. When I saw him my heart sank and the tears began to flow.  I just kinda stood over his bead for hours before I spoke. "Dan, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kill you. I was just scared because some girl at school planted something in my head about you and Katie.  I'm so sorry that I'm skidish and weak.  It's just all the other schools I've been to beat me up and called me names because I'm gay. And I always end up pushing people away who are nice and care for me. I don't know how many times I've pushed my mum away. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Please wake up." I cried. Then I leaned down and kissed him on the lips before sliding in the bed next to him exhausted.