41

*Katie*

Oh god. Dan is in pain and I don't know what to do. "Jake." I said when he picked up. He responded, "Katie, what's wrong?" "I need you and your parents to come to my house. I don't know what happened but my roommate just collapsed  in pain." I whispered. Jake said, "Katie, we can't help a human girl." "It's the Alpha, Jake." I sighed. He said, "Alright, we are getting in the car now." "No, Jake. You have to walk. We live in the forest between you house and Phil's." I said as Dan let out another scream. I had tears running down my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it finding Jake and his parents "You must be Katie." his mother said. I only nodded as Dan screamed  again. I led them to Dan's room where he was in pain on the floor with Felix on his head. "Wait, Dan Howell is the Alpha." Jake said surprised. I just nodded as he screamed again. "Has he found his mate yet?" Jake's dad asked. I said, "Yeah." "Phil." Jake said. I nodded and walked over to Dan. "Dan." I said. He squinted at me. "Why'd you bring people here Kitty?" He groaned. I said, "Because I didn't know what was going on and I figured Jake's dad would. At least the last time I didn't know what was going on we got help from the Luna of a pack two cities over. " He just groaned. "Daniel, can you tell me how this happened?" Jake's dad asked. Dan just muttered, "Bad feeling. Phil's in trouble." "Did you mark him?" I asked. Dan shook his head, "Not really, just first step." and groaned. A few minutes passed and Dan uncurled and was breathing heavy.