7

Kitty and I had been on a run for a while and were on our way back when a little kitten pawed at my leg. I looked down and it meowed.  "Felix!" I heard. Must be the kitten's name because his ears went up. I picked it up by the scruff of his neck and headed in the direction of the voice. I told Kitty to go home and that I'd be there in a few. As I continued to the sound it had stopped and my senses were filled with Lavender and Christmas Cookies. Phil! I picked up my pace. Felix continued to meow. I continued to get closer and combined with Phil's scent was the stench of rogues. Six of them all the same as the ones who murdered my pack. I got in the line of view and Phil took a picture of me. He seems to be scared but not paralyzed, which is good. I let out a muffled growl since Felix was in my mouth still. The rogues turned and advanced me. I placed Felix on my back (He just  moved to my head) and stood my ground. Attacking while being attacked. Phil was snapping away with pictures until a wolf went for him. I jumped in the way and ended up getting bit on my neck, bad. Felix swiped at the rogue's face injuring it. I took a protective stance in front of Phil. No one is going to hurt my mate. I managed to kill the leader  of the rogues  which caused the rest to scatter. I collapsed from the wound on my neck, front paws, and back. I just passed out and probably just shifted back in front of Phil. Shit.