95

That was a shit ton of paper work, oh my god. At least it's all done and I can go hang out with my friends, family and my precious little mate on my birthday. First I need to get my phone from my room because I'm pretty sure I left it in there this morning. I just made it to my door when Jesse intercepted me, "Dan!" I turned around to see him just standing there looking between me and my bedroom door. Weird. "Hey Jesse, what's up?" I asked. He responded to my question with a question saying, "What are you doing?" "I need to grab my phone from my room." I said confused as to why Jesse cared. What the hell is going on? "Daniel, sweetheart, you left your phone out here on the kitchen counter after breakfast this morning." My mom hollered. Oh okay. I walked into the kitchen where, sure enough my phone was sitting on the counter. But I could have sworn I left it plugged in on the bedside table this morning so I wouldn't get distracted.  I walked outside where the rest of the pack was and found Phil. He looks absolutely beautiful in his blue plaid shirt and his glasses. He's not as dressed up as everyone else, but I like that he is dressed different, it makes him stand out. "Hey." I said walking over to him. "Hi." he smiled.  I gave him a kiss and the birthday celebration began. "You didn't help set any of this up did you?" I asked. He shook his head no saying, "You told me to just stand to the side and that's what I did." "Good." I said and we continued to talk about random things. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun began to set my father walked up to this stage thing we had set up. He began to go on about the history of the pack and the past Alpha's it has had, the good and bad ones. God I totally forgot this was happening today. "Are you okay?" Phil whispered. I said, "Just a bit nervous about all the responsibility I'm about to put on my shoulders." Phil grabbed my hand saying, "You are going to be a great Alpha." I pecked his lips as my dad said, "And now out small pack get's its new leader, my son, Daniel." everyone began to clap as I walked up to take the oath. I said the words confidently, at least I think I did,  and closed my eyes as the moon light shown down on me. When I opened my eyes everyone cheered and started singing happy birthday to me. My mom brought up a cake and I blew out the candles with a slight chuckle afterwards. We enjoyed some cake and talked some more before my parents placed presents in front of me. "You guys..." I started when Kitty interrupted me saying, "Just open them, Dan." I put my hands up in surrender and began to open the presents one by one.