26

Phil was completely silent and wouldn't answer me. I have no idea what's going on. Then all of the sudden Phil straddled my waist and began giving me hickies. "Fuck!" I moaned not ever being with someone before. But why is he doing this right now? I'm not complaining, just wondering. I don't know if Phil realized it, but he was rocking as he was leaving a trail of kisses and hickies up my neck and along my jaw line.  "Phil." I moaned trying to still his hips, but failing. Fuck it. I stood up wrapping Phil's legs around my waist and pinning him between me and the wall. It's my turn. I began nibbling on his ear causing his eyes to widen and his mouth to part slightly. He looked hot. I moved from his ear down his jawline and went down his neck leaving hickies and my scent.  Pretty much pre-marking him as mine. A soft moan escaped his lips causing him to cover his mouth and blush. I looked at him removing his arms saying, "No need to cover your beautiful noises, sweetheart." kissing him hard on the lips to which he kissed back just as passionately, hands gripping my hair. I walked us to my room and laid him down on the bed and just hovered over him, kissing for a while. He tangled his fingers in my hair causing it to curl slightly.