36

*Katie*

Jake walked up to Dan, Phil and I asking, "Katie, can we talk?" "Um... I don't think that's a good idea." I replied. Dan butted in saying, "Why not?" I looked at him and spoke through the mind link. 

                                                  He's the one who might've found out that I'm a wolf. 

                                                     Then this is your chance to fix it

                                                   But.....

                                                     No buts. Kitty, it's not hard. You can lie or something. You'll be                                                            fine. You're a big girl.

Dan applied using a slight Alpha tone with it. "Kitty, it's fine really." Dan said causing me to sigh and follow Jake to some picnic tables away from wondering ears. "What?" I asked afraid to say what I want to say to lead him off my scent. He hesitantly said, "I'm sorry for freaking you out the other day. I just thought that since your eyes changed to a darker tone you were a wolf, like me. But it was probably something with the lighting." Wait... Jake's a wolf! "What you're a wolf too?" I said. He responded with , "Wait you're a wolf." smiling. I nodded asking, "So are you a rank?" "Beta, like my Father. What about you?" Jake said. I responded, "I'm an Omega. What pack are you from?" "I don't know the name. All I remember is  that my pack was attacked by rogues killing everyone but me and my family, 12 years ago." Wait... Jake was in the same pack with me and Dan! "That's what happened with my pack. We must me from the same pack." I smiled.