51

I turned around from the door and looked at a pouty Phil. "Phil, what's wrong?"I asked walking over to him only to have him push me away. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I sighed, "Phil, we've already went over this. It was my fault not yours." "NO! I cheated and I didn't want to but I did." He said avoiding eye contact. I pushed him down on the bed and looked at him saying, "You did NOT cheat, you were raped. There is a difference. Besides, I'm NOT mad at you. I'm mad at myself or leaving you and getting mad at you for something you didn't even know about. And I'm super sorry." placing myself about him and kissing him on the lips. He kissed back, but broke it saying, "I still feel bad." "Phil, it's okay really. You didn't do it intentionally right?" he nodded and I continued, "then it's not a bad thing that I would be mad at you for." Phil nodded before asking, "What's a Luna?" "Why?" I asked. I know I never told him . Phil said, "Because when I told Jake that the rogue guys were using me to get the Alpha's son and that you were coming to get me. He said  you are to be Luna in a surprised way." Crap.  I said, "Luna is a highly ranked position in a pack. Every mate of an Alpha becomes a Luna and helps them run the pack and keep the Alpha sane." "So, am I a Luna now?" Phil asked confused.  I chuckled saying, "no, not until we are fully mated. Then I will be able to take my place as Alpha and yours as Luna." "oh." Phil nodded. I handed him a phone. "To call your mom." I stated. "Right. You think we should tell her about all of this?" He asked. I nodded, "She should know. Tell her we'll be over around nine tonight." Phil nodded calling his mother.