87

Yeah, I'm updating!!!!! Sorry it's taken so long. I've had a to focus on school for a little bit because my second semester is almost over and I'll be transferring schools and everything. I just needed to make sure everything is in order. Also because my brain never shuts off I started another story..... So now I've got some time so I am giving you guys some updates. Let's dive in.

~2 years later~

*Phil*

Dan turns 24 tomorrow and he is going to take his rightful place as Alpha. I want to do something special for him tomorrow night. I have an idea in mind, but I don't know if I'll go through with it or not. Dan's been trying to have sex with me a lot these past two years, but I refuse him because I'm still weary with this whole ability to get pregnant and all. It scares me. I want children, don't get me wrong. I just thought I'd always adopt. I did tell my mom that I could get pregnant and she was happy like Dan and Lily were. "Hey Philly, what's on your mind?" Dan said kissing my lips. I looked up at him, "Just figuring out what I need to do to help out with your birthday and initiation ceremony tomorrow." He kissed my forehead wrapping his arms around my waist liking his fingers together at the small of my back before leaning back a little. "You don;t have to do anything, Princess. All you need to do is look pretty." He said. I sighed, "Okay... but I want to help out." "No, all I need you to do is be there for me. I'm going to make sure everyone knows that." Dan said kissing my mark and up to my lips closing his eyes as he reached them. My eyes shut as well enjoying the peaceful kiss of admiration and respect. Dan doesn't use his Alpha voice on me in fear of scaring  me, which I am thankful for. "I love you." he muttered breaking the kiss. "I love you too." I whispered He kissed the tip of my nose and went to go do some paper work. 

I hope this making sense and all. I kinda jump my plot around and everything to draw out my stories for some odd reason.....