34

(Now back to your regularly scheduled program.....)

"You ready?" I asked. Phil nodded and closed his eyes. I pushed his head to the side and started kissing down his neck. he let out a shaky breath as I sucked the skin where his neck and shoulder met. I continued to suck on it. Pushing my hands down on Phil's hips. One of his hands found my hair again. He began to whimper as I softened the skin with my tongue before I placed my mouth over the jointed area of the neck and shoulder. My K-9s extend out of my gums piercing the soft flesh of Phil's neck causing him to let out a breathy heated moan. "What the hell?" Kitty hollered. I only ignored her getting lost in the feeling. 

*Phil*

Pardon my french, but FUCK. I didn't know this was a sexual feeling. It felt so good. Maybe it's because Dan's an Alpha. I don't really know. But what I do know was that I was moaning like I was a slut or something. Geez. Finally, Dan's K-9s contracted and I could sort of breath normally. Wel..... until Dan smashed his lips onto mine tackling me on his bed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another heated make out session later and he says, "By the way, your mum called. She wants you to call her back." handing me my phone. I asked, "What did you tell her?" "That you got bored with doing homework and fell asleep." He shrugged holding me close. I only nodded as I called my mum to apologize about not letting her know what  I was planning on doing after school and asking if it'll be okay if I just spend the night at Dan's.