11

"Hello?" Kitty questioned considering no one really has our house phone or cell phone numbers. "Hey, Kitty." I drew out. She shouted, "Where the hell are you? You've been gone for five hours since our run! It's dark outside!" "I'm kinda sorta at Phil's home." I said. She questioned, "You aren't stalking him are you?" "No, god no. I returned his cat and he just happened to be surrounded by the same rogues that attacked our pack. So I ended up fighting them. Killing the leader causing them to disperse, but not without receiving some injuries. Deep neck wound, back tore up, and arms scraped causing me to pass out due to loss of blood. So you know I ended up shifting in front of Phil, who brought me back to his flat and patched me up." I explained. She was quiet before saying, "So he knows you're a wolf and is okay with it? Did you tell him about you guys being mates?" "yes and yes." I responded. She then blurted, "You said that when you passed out you shifted in front of Phil, right?" "Yeah?" I said. Where is she going with this? "He didn't see anything did he?" She said. Fuck. I said, "I really hope not." as Phil walked in the room with a blush across his cheeks and I had one creeping up my entire face. "Bye, Kitty." I rushed, hanging up so she didn't have a chance to respond. "You didn't hear anything my mum said did you?" Phil asked. Weird. I said, "Uh.. No, why?" "No reason." He said looking down. My turn I guess...... I asked, " UH,.....did you see anything when you brought me to your house from the woods?" "What do you mean?" He asked. Great. "Phil, did you see anything?" I said scratching the back of my neck. That's when Phil tensed up, his eyes got ten times bigger, his face turned a dark red, and he stuttered, "N-n-n-no. You were face down in the grass. I was super careful when I slipped my sweater over your waist. Then when I slipped underwear and sweats on you when I got you here." My face darkened as well. It's just embarrassing and all. We stood there in an awkward silence for several minutes until I awkwardly coughed saying, "I better get home, I have homework that needs to be done." Phil nodded and led me to the front door. "Dan, hun leaving already?" Phil's mum asked. I said, "I need to get home, still have homework to finish." "Well, let Phil go with you so you don't pass out from all those wounds." she said. Felix pawed at my legs and I picked him up as Phil's face darkened even more. "Okay." I said and we both left the house.