83

*Katie*

I ran to my mom. I don't want to be placed in another pack. I don't want to be separated from my family. I hate being treated like a worthless mutt. Jake and my mom don't believe that though. They cheer me up and mend my wounds. If I don't do what Alpha Andrew wants, then I get beat. It's part of his training for me to be a submissive Omega. I can't commit to that though. Lily has tried to get him to stop, but he doesn't listen. My little 13 year old brother keeps to himself and just stays out of the way of the Alpha so he doesn't get in trouble. "Katie, sweetheart, what's wrong?"mom asked. I said, "Alpha Andrew wants to send Jake and I to the Rushing Waters pack because he says Dan abandoned us and doesn't want us to be apart of this pack." I cried. She held me close saying, "I won't let that happen.I just got my girl back and I'm not going to let her go live in another pack." "Thanks mom." i sniffled hugging her. "Kat." I heard. I looked to the door where Jake was standing and he walked towards us rubbing my back. "Do you believe that Dan abandoned us?" He asked. I said, "Hell no. I think he is off finding Phil and when he find him, they'll come back." Jake and my mom nodded. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Alpha had gone out to get a drink or something and we were all happy he left, no one likes the way he's been acting. Walking out into the living room Jake and I sat on the couch as my mom went to dad. Lily looked out the window and Jake's parents were talking in the kitchen. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a car pull up and park. "Is Alpha Andrew back?" Jake asked. Lily said, "Possibly." and closed the curtains and we shut off the TV. We all went quiet because we were all scared of Alpha Andrew and he hates chatter. It pisses him off. 

                                   "Don't worry, you'll be fine." 

Wait, I know that voice. It's Dan! I hopped up and pulled open the door. "Dan!" I said hugging him. He chuckled, "Hey Kitty." Then I saw Phil and hugged him. He hugged me back with a smile on his face.