59

We had dinner and just caught up on everything. It was late and so I decided to turn in. Walking into my room I saw a sleeping Phil laying on my bed. I FORGOT ABOUT PHIL! No! I slightly shook him walking him up. "Hey, babe are you hungry?" I asked. He said, "No." "Are you okay?" I asked. Wrong choice of words. He sat up and looked at me, "Am I okay! Are you actually asking me that question right now Dan? Like I know this is the first time you've seen your family and all in 12 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you. I really am and I want you to catch up with them and all." He said. I cut in, "I can feel a 'but' coming in the sentence." He glared at me. Why do I keep making bad fucking decisions? "But, You left em with them by myself Dan. It made me feel awkward. I had to hold a conversation with them and now your dad thinks I'm not cut out for this whole Luna business because of my delinquent like tendencies got me kidnapped by a rogue pack. And on top of all of it, you forgot about me. I didn't even hear you ask anyone if they knew where I went. I'm probably sounding like a clingy person. I just, I don't know. I'm starting to feel like I'm not going to fit in here anymore because I don't exceed to your parents' standards." Phil finished. He feels like he doesn't belong. Is it my fault? Probably. I need to make it up to him. But how do I do that when he's mad at me?.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

                                                                           I GOT IT!