28

*Katie*

I hate group projects. No one ever listens. Teachers always place me and one other smart kid with the dumbshits. At least I am home now. Walking through the door I tripped over some bags. Looking down I noticed not only Dan's bag, but Phil's as well. What the hell did they do? I really need to talk to Dan, so I headed towards his room. I knocked on his door, but didn't get an answer. Please be decent. Please be decent. Don't be naked. Don't be naked.  I thought pushing his bedroom door open. Oh thank god. A sigh of relief left my mouth as I saw Dan and Phil asleep and cuddling on Dan's bed. They had swollen lips and messy hair. SO they had a make our session. No big deal. I don't want to ruin this cute couple moment, but my thing is quite a big deal. "Dan." I tentatively said, but got no response. I don't want to wake Phil, so this means wolf mode. 

                                                      DAN!

                                              What?  Yes! His eyes opened and he glared at me. 

                                                 Can't you see we're sleeping, Kitty? 

                                         Yes, but it's important!

                                           What, then?

                                         What if someone accidentally found out I'm a wolf.....

                                            Kitty! Dan said sitting bolt up right. He scooted around Phil and brought me out into the hall. "What do you mean Kitty?" He said looking at me in urgency. I said, "Group project. We were working on it ant talking about things and this guy, Jake, brought up the fact that the other day my eyes were a different color when I got to school. He said he didn't know I wore contacts." "What  did you say?" He asked. I replied, "That I didn't." "And..." Dan said looking at me. I said, "The conversation ended, but It was at Jake's house and of coarse I have to be the last one to leave. So he stopped me saying 'You're a wolf aren't you.' I didn't answer. Instead I bolted." "Kitty." Dan sighed. I just looked down. "Dan, what do I do?" I asked. I'm scared. I don't know what's going to happen. Dan just puled me into a hug and shushed me. 

I feel so bad. I don't know what's going to happen. This never happened when I was growing up in the pack. I just don't know what to tell her.  So I just held her close and shushed her.