97

I opened my eyes only to have them poked by black hair. I smoothed down Phil's hair and just enjoyed his warmth, he was curled in to me with his head and one arm on my bare chest. My arm was around his shoulder just holding him gently. He gave me the best birthday present of all time, sex. But I think by far this is my favorite thing about it. Phil looks so peaceful and beautiful. Soft snores leaving his mouth. Just think, If he does get pregnant than we'll have a new member to this pack running around the house. I smiled to myself at the thought as Phil begins to stir. "Good morning beautiful." I said kissing the top of his head. He just let out a groan because he's so sore. "How you feeling?" I asked. He muttered, "Shut up." I just chuckled pulling him into me. I whispered in his ear, "We could go for a round or two this morning, Philly." "Please, no. I'm already trying not to throw up this morning. I feel like I am experiencing the worse nauseating hangover ever. It doesn't help that my muscle hurt to much to even preform the action that goes with gagging or throwing up." Phil grumpily said. I sighed, "Fine, let's get dressed then." getting up and picking Phil up with me to walk to the bathroom for a shower so we can clean ourselves up. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Everything is now cleaned up minus the fairy lights and rose petals still in my room. Phil is passed out again on the clean sheets in just a pair of my sweats I was able to get on him. I was in a white t-shirt and some jeans. I have more paper work to do, yeah. I walked into the kitchen to grab a bite to eat to find Kitty sitting there, falling asleep in her bowl of cereal. "Kitty." I said. She tiredly gazed up at me and gave a half-assed smile. "You look like shit." I commented. She death glared me saying, "Probably because two people were so fucking loud last night we couldn't get any sleep. At least I couldn't. Everyone else had gone to a hotel without telling me." I just gave her a sheepish grin and ate my banana.